Williamstown SEAGULLS vs Coburg TIGERS

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

paulie

Post by paulie »

I am still having nightmares from the last time I attended that hell hole of a groung.Gubby Allan ring any bells people along with a Bookmaker kicking a goal after the siren.
fan4collingwood

Post by fan4collingwood »

Good report Tessa.......I'd like to read more like this, of games and of training!
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

Thx tessa. T'was certainly something different as you promised. What I cant believe is that you couldn't get any sausage in the western suburbs!
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
MagpieMel

Post by MagpieMel »

I saw first hand Tessa's concern for Richo, it was actually quite a touching sight almost bought a tear to the eye..... As for the reaction you cause with the boys it must be that animal magnetism of yours
Great report I think you captured most of what happened, all though you didn't get around to mentioning the not so hidden talents of the coburg support staff.
It was good to see the new players in action and although it was only a practice match to see that they were serious about it well 90% of the team seemed serious about the game any way.
I was a little concerned by how seriously Jason Cloke was taking it, he seemed to be taking a lot of risks and throwing himself into the packs.

You didn't mention the confusion when it was discovered that the scoreboard and tIme clock hadn't moved since we arrived.
fan4collingwood

Post by fan4collingwood »

Just a suggestion.....can we have dates up on the titles please.............saves me reading things that are 2 months old.