Training 27/01/03

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

jabso#5

Training 27/01/03

Post by jabso#5 »

Well I can't really go onto details because I couldnt see well as I forgot my glasses Image. But luckily i had binoculars! Anyways what I was paying attention to mainly was the new players numbers.
Woewodin - 2
Williams - 19
Lokan - 15 (I think it was him)
Shackleton - 31
Cam Cloke - 33
David King (I think) - 32

As usual the younger draftees sat out of the main training drill (the one that is simular to a real game) Rocca looked leaner and fitter and Tarrant was pretty impressive with his leading and strong marking. Tarrant's hair is really Jamaican-like, he his dreadies are longer and he has a bit of his hair tied up sticking out the top of his head, he also looks to have grown noticably and has bulked up alot. Hopefully his new body will allow him to win more one-on-one contest with his strength. Our two skinny ruckmen, Richards and Fraser, have both bulked up a fair bit, but i still think Fraser isn't big enough around the arms. Could anyone tell me who the new Aboriginal player is, i assume he is a rookie. He is pretty tall for an Aboriginal i reckon he would be around the 190 cm mark and he wears number 3. He was in the main training drill in defence, playing on Tarrant. Well i wasnt there that long and i only studied the forward line of the red team then we had to go. I thought it was well worth the trip just to find out Woewodins new number Image

Collingwood Football Club the greatest sporting club in the world
1313 wins...and counting.
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

Jabso#5, the tall aboriginal you are referring to is most likely Jason Roe. From what I've heard, he is known for his long accurate kicks and strong marking whilst playing in the backline for Nightcliff in the NTFL (Darwin).

"Racetracks are for racing, roads are for getting there."
ramjet21

Post by ramjet21 »

spot on dale - roe is coming with leon and richie cole to play in the aboriginal all stars vs filth up here on saturday. hopefully they all get a run.