Qld Magpies Anzac Day Trip 2006

For all the Queensland Magpies.

Moderators: rez_83, Northern Pie

rumple

Qld Magpies Anzac Day Trip 2006

Post by rumple »

The Anzac Function Trip is well and truly under way, with some people already with seats booked to get down there.

If you are interested in coming along to Melbourne for the game, we are asking that everyone book their own airfare to Melbourne and the Qld Magpies along with Pie In The Sky travel and the Collingwood Football Club will take care of your accommodation, function and game day ticket for those needing it. One lucky person on the trip will also win a signed Collingwood Jumper as part of our Black Membership. To qualify you must book the trip through Qld Magpies and Pie In The Sky travel. The odds will be excellent of winning this prize, it will be drawn and awarded at the function.

The details are as follows.

3 nights accommodation at Saville City Suites East including breakfast arriving Sunday 23rd April departing Wed 26th April.

Entry into Qld Magpies Function at Lexus Centre on Monday Night 24th April, and Qld Magpie Black Membership.

Entry into MCG for Collingwood vs Essendon.

The price per person for the whole package is $400 per person.

To get this price you must be sharing or willing to share a room with someone. The rooms we can get are Studio rooms (2 Adults), 1 bedroom Apartment (3 adults or 2 Adults 1 child), and 2 Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults and 2 Children).

To book, please email me at qldmagpies@magpies.net for full details.

We will be offering function and/or gameday tickets closer to the date for those interested in attending the function.

Many Thanks,

Ken
Inzi 34

Post by Inzi 34 »

G'day Ken,

I sent an email previously to that address and I am not sure if it got through.

I am a social club member and live in Toowoomba. I already booked my flights and the like a couple of months ago.

I was wondering how much it would cost me so that I could attend the function on Monday the 24th of April 2006. As I am a SC member I won't have to pay for a ticket to the game and I already have my own accom. lined up.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers

Randall
Go Pies
rumple

Post by rumple »

It will be $40 for entry into the function.
Full details of the function will be announced later.