What made me laugh today... Pt 2

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

stui magpie
Has liked: 85 times
Been liked: 95 times

Post by stui magpie »

think positive wrote:Well I’ll second that! For one he’s not an arsehole

And he’s gorgeous
Just imagine when he's elected POTUS, ripping the shirt off and giving a "can you Smellllll. what the Rock is cooking"
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
think positive
Has liked: 240 times
Been liked: 90 times

Post by think positive »

i can imagine that easy!!
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 45 times

Post by David »

A Dutch parody of English sport, complete with insomnia-curing commentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_6d3JBBo4s
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

We have extremely different senses of humour.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
David

Post by David »

"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
watt price tully

Post by watt price tully »

“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
watt price tully

Bloody iPhones
Last edited by watt price tully on Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

Your period of absence hasn't improved your sense of humour, it's still crap. :P :wink:
watt price tully

stui magpie wrote:Your period of absence hasn't improved your sense of humour, it's still crap. :P :wink:
stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

You definitely do. case in point. :lol:
watt price tully

stui magpie wrote:You definitely do. case in point. :lol:
Well, I resemble that remark
stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

It was only a chuckle but this arvo I attended the first Snr Leadership Team meeting at work since my new role.

Part of discussion was the new Org Structure approved by the board, and when the CEO was going through the new roles she mentioned my role and told everyone that I had been appointed which several didn't know) then she made a little joke about adding Diversity to the team. I was the only male in the room. I did make a crack about being the token bloke.
What'sinaname
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 18 times

Post by What'sinaname »

stui magpie wrote:It was only a chuckle but this arvo I attended the first Snr Leadership Team meeting at work since my new role.

Part of discussion was the new Org Structure approved by the board, and when the CEO was going through the new roles she mentioned my role and told everyone that I had been appointed which several didn't know) then she made a little joke about adding Diversity to the team. I was the only male in the room. I did make a crack about being the token bloke.
What, you should have flown off the handle at that sort of sexist remark. So you're hired because of your gender, not because you are the best person for the job.

Name and shame them.
stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nah, the boss stalked me after we worked together on a joint agency project in my previous job. I'm pretty happy I got the role on merit. :wink:
David

Post by David »

watt price tully wrote:
stui magpie wrote:Your period of absence hasn't improved your sense of humour, it's still crap. :P :wink: