So. What's for Dinner?

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

think positive
Has liked: 240 times
Been liked: 90 times

Post by think positive »

mad a red wine and beef casserole in the slow cooker, OMG, I really can cook!! so bloody yum! just a touch of chili to make it sing!

I also made, healthy green anti cancer soup, not bad, but you'd have to be a health nut to like it!! really good for you though!!

three days worth of spag sauce, there is a market place in preston/thornbury that has the best dim sims in the world dirt cheap, got the mince there too. no fat juice came out at all, its unreal, 2kg for $11. kids say its way better than dads "mcdonalds" receipe! shit I even minced fresh organic garlic!! and used fresh herbs, and a dash of red!

plus squeezed a truck load of lemons, and froze the juice, and a big batch of glowing green smoothie!!

im feeling really healthy right now!!

been a long week, need good food!!

cheers
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
watt price tully

Post by watt price tully »

think positive wrote:mad a red wine and beef casserole in the slow cooker, OMG, I really can cook!! so bloody yum! just a touch of chili to make it sing!

I also made, healthy green anti cancer soup, not bad, but you'd have to be a health nut to like it!! really good for you though!!

three days worth of spag sauce, there is a market place in preston/thornbury that has the best dim sims in the world dirt cheap, got the mince there too. no fat juice came out at all, its unreal, 2kg for $11. kids say its way better than dads "mcdonalds" receipe! shit I even minced fresh organic garlic!! and used fresh herbs, and a dash of red!

plus squeezed a truck load of lemons, and froze the juice, and a big batch of glowing green smoothie!!

cheers
Sounds great TP.

We're having baked spuds with salads & hot beans etc tonight.

Like a lot of the hateful views posted about Harry there might be some consequential hot air post dinner but much less toxic :wink:
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
stui magpie
Has liked: 86 times
Been liked: 95 times

Post by stui magpie »

watt price tully wrote:
think positive wrote:mad a red wine and beef casserole in the slow cooker, OMG, I really can cook!! so bloody yum! just a touch of chili to make it sing!

cheers
Sounds great TP.

Like a lot of the hateful views posted about Harry there might be some consequential hot air post dinner but much less toxic :wink:
I read the first few posts on the first page and left. I hate speculative threads where people carry on like idiots about players without knowing any facts. In "One flew over the cuckoo's nest" McMurphy referred to them as "Pecking parties". Good call IMO.

For me, dinner tonight, dunno yet but it will be quick and easy. Got to get up at 4am and catch a plane.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
watt price tully

stui magpie wrote:
watt price tully wrote:

cheers
Sounds great TP.

I read the first few posts on the first page and left. I hate speculative threads where people carry on like idiots about players without knowing any facts. In "One flew over the cuckoo's nest" McMurphy referred to them as "Pecking parties". Good call IMO.

For me, dinner tonight, dunno yet but it will be quick and easy. Got to get up at 4am and catch a plane.
Have a great break Stui.

4am, bivouac for holidays?
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
stui magpie
Has liked: 86 times
Been liked: 95 times

Post by stui magpie »

Get up at 4, 6am flight to Cairns, be in Port Douglas by 10am.

Having a frozen margarita pizza with some cajun seasoning and a bottle or red while I watch the Wallabies hopefully beat the soap avoiders, then bed.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
watt price tully

stui magpie wrote:Get up at 4, 6am flight to Cairns, be in Port Douglas by 10am.

Having a frozen margarita pizza with some cajun seasoning and a bottle or red while I watch the Wallabies hopefully beat the soap avoiders, then bed.
You meet up with the man in question 8)

Have a good break
think positive

Post by think positive »

Cheers guys,
Have a good break Stui

Go soapies!!
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

Why, specificially?
think positive

Post by think positive »

Because I'm still British in my soul!
think positive

Post by think positive »

And the fat lady sings!
ronrat

Post by ronrat »

Had dinner tonight on the beach at Ban Phe, 3 hours south on Bangkok. My girlfriend, her Dad, myself and her 3 kids (8-10-11) had. Fanta, beer, iced coffees, huge plates of prawns (2 of), a fish soup, a whole baked fish, calamari, fried rice with whole prawns. Cost for deckchairs , swimming tubes, and takeaway containers was around 85 dollars. The seafood was caught this morning. After swimming all day they are all sleeping except me who logged in to see my footy tips going south. Can hear the waves out the window and might wander off to find a bar open.
Annoying opposition supporters since 1967.
think positive

Post by think positive »

Sounds like heaven

Enjoy

$&@?$&@$

Jealous!
Brenny

Post by Brenny »

Coconut rice and green chicken curry.
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey, we want some Bayley!
watt price tully

Brenny wrote:Coconut rice and green chicken curry.
Yum scrum. Making feel hungry right now.
watt price tully

Turkish lamb meatballs:

Minced lean lamb, mint, parsley, cumin, paprika, cayene pepper, grated onion, breadcrumbs - homemade, salt & pepper, 1 egg.

Made into balls, browned & then chucked into a home-made tomato sauce where they poach - a basic sauce - served with white rice. & a salad.