Troll sickness

Suggestions, praise, feedback. Need to communicate with the moderators? This is the place. If you need to communicate privately with the moderators, send email to lesbastardssinistres(at)magpies.net

Moderator: bbmods

Mr Dapper Travis Cloke

Post by Mr Dapper Travis Cloke »

burn the Witch!

Isn't this Salem in 1692?

Have we really progressed at all as a humanity in three hundred and twenty years?
think positive
Has liked: 240 times
Been liked: 90 times

Post by think positive »

Trolls, bullies

It really is ruining the nicks experience, and not just in the tavern now
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
Member 7167

Post by Member 7167 »

E wrote:
Pa Marmo wrote:Sadly, not any more, they get to bag the club and the side all they like.
Dont forget we also get to sledge certain pompus a'holes that post on this site that think they are special because they make so much money and manage so many important people.

We sledge them because they are mean and superior and they deserve it. which is why we smile quietly to ourselves when they get laid off and we ask them to wonder why they think it happened........
Mate - don't you think it is about time you dropped it. I have met the guy you are referring and on initial impression he is nothing like the individual you attempt to portray and he is a real die hard Pies supporter.

With all sincerity and respect - LET IT GO.
Last edited by Member 7167 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Now Retired - Every Day Is A Saturday
Member 7167

Post by Member 7167 »

think positive wrote:Trolls, bullies

It really is ruining the nicks experience, and not just in the tavern now
I occasionally vist the Taven now and very rarely post. Says it all.
Born to Pie
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Born to Pie »

In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away
Mr Dapper Travis Cloke

How about we all just try to get along.

Like we have to in the real world.
woftam

Post by woftam »

Member 7167 wrote:
E wrote:
Pa Marmo wrote:Sadly, not any more, they get to bag the club and the side all they like.
Dont forget we also get to sledge certain pompus a'holes that post on this site that think they are special because they make so much money and manage so many important people.

We sledge them because they are mean and superior and they deserve it. which is why we smile quietly to ourselves when they get laid off and we ask them to wonder why they think it happened........
Mate - don't you think it is about time you dropped it. I have met the guy you are referring and on initial impression he is nothing like the individual you attempt to portray and he is a real die hard Pies supporter.

With all sincerity and respect - LET IT GO.
Well said. move on for goodness sake.
Piethagoras' Theorem
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Piethagoras' Theorem »

These threads only fuel their existence. They're only trolls when you let them be. Read through, respond or ignore, I don't see what the problem is.
Formally frankiboy and FrankieGoesToCollingwood.
jackcass

Post by jackcass »

FrankieGoesToCollingwood wrote:These threads only fuel their existence. They're only trolls when you let them be. Read through, respond or ignore, I don't see what the problem is.
Yep, don't get sucked in.
think positive
Has liked: 240 times
Been liked: 90 times

Post by think positive »

While I agree for the most part, no one should have to put up with the personal attacks, like the one member has highlighted.

Playing the man is and should be, a no no
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
magman29

Post by magman29 »

Agree with above
Mr Dapper Travis Cloke

You are always going to meet people that you don't agree with but if you are civil and give your opinion without bringing other people down then there is no reason that civilised debate, on any issue can't take place.
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 45 times

Post by David »

FrankieGoesToCollingwood wrote:These threads only fuel their existence. They're only trolls when you let them be. Read through, respond or ignore, I don't see what the problem is.
I agree. Surely we can handle slightly annoying people. Just post more yourselves and you'll find their voice less dominant.
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Member 7167

Post by Member 7167 »

I belive we should develope an ignore list. That is a list of forum members who are negative trolls. If we all put them on the ignore list no one will see their posts and they will soon loose interest and piss off.

My first addition is "Mr Dapper Travis Cloke"
slydog81

Post by slydog81 »

I think the mods should be doing more to stop this
We're always up to mischief!