#11 Daniel McStay

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

think positive
Has liked: 240 times
Been liked: 90 times

Post by think positive »

Hehehehe
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
Presti35
Has liked: 212 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Presti35 »

stui magpie wrote:Dave is far from the worst in the game day thread, many of the posters in there should take a good hard look in the mirror while practicing giving themselves uppercuts.
Hmmm, I do usually give people the benefit of the doubt in the game day thread, but perhaps we need to set some new rules/guidelines?
A Goal Saved Is 2 Goals Earned!
Magpietothemax
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 15 times

Post by Magpietothemax »

Welcome to the Pies, Dan.
A player who has held his own in a Premiership contending Brisbane team over the last 3 years must be very much OK.
He is big, bulky and not afraid to throw his weight around. He is also very mobile and athletic.
He is also very good looking.
I like him.
I think his versatility both forward and in defence will be invaluable in the free wheeling, risk taking, infinitely flexible game style Fly and his team are establishing.
Go Pies!!
Free Julian Assange!!
Ice in the veins
Haff
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 41 times

Post by Haff »

Presti35 wrote:
stui magpie wrote:Dave is far from the worst in the game day thread, many of the posters in there should take a good hard look in the mirror while practicing giving themselves uppercuts.
Hmmm, I do usually give people the benefit of the doubt in the game day thread, but perhaps we need to set some new rules/guidelines?
No thank you. Game day thread is therapy. No filter or thought reactions to the emotions of the game (within reason).
The match day thread is for unfiltered BS knee jerk reactions. The time for level headed comment comes after.
R.Barham

Post by R.Barham »

McStay at Full back will release Darcy further up the G
Darcy will destroy oppositions next year with his setups
RudeBoy
Been liked: 85 times

Post by RudeBoy »

What I want to know is how come McStay's old man is a tattooist, but Daniel doesn't appear to have any ink work?
Deja Vu

Post by Deja Vu »

Teenage rebellion?
lazzadesilva
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 59 times

Post by lazzadesilva »

RudeBoy wrote:What I want to know is how come McStay's old man is a tattooist, but Daniel doesn't appear to have any ink work?
He comes across as a classy guy
I term the current Collingwood attack based strategy “Unceasing Waves” like on a stormy and windy day with rough seas. A Perfect Storm ☔️
think positive
Has liked: 240 times
Been liked: 90 times

Post by think positive »

RudeBoy wrote:What I want to know is how come McStay's old man is a tattooist, but Daniel doesn't appear to have any ink work?
got his braind from his mum!
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
RudeBoy

Post by RudeBoy »

think positive wrote:^
Touche! :wink:
Piesnchess
Has liked: 202 times
Been liked: 89 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Leigh Brown MK 2. Great pickup.
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Damien
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 11 times

Post by Damien »

I can tell you now McStay’s old man is NOT a tattooist. Where did you get that from Rude?
'Collingwood are the Bradmans of Football'
The Herald - 1930
Haff
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 41 times

Post by Haff »

McStay himself said it in the propaganda the club put out.
The match day thread is for unfiltered BS knee jerk reactions. The time for level headed comment comes after.
piedys
Has liked: 332 times
Been liked: 87 times

Post by piedys »

Haff wrote:
Presti35 wrote:Hmmm, I do usually give people the benefit of the doubt in the game day thread, but perhaps we need to set some new rules/guidelines?
No thank you. Game day thread is therapy. No filter or thought reactions to the emotions of the game (within reason).
After the efforts the players made in 2022, perhaps we should ease up on them in game day thread.
Those pox maggots like Rosebury, Stephens and Meredith however, are still open slather....
So have an uneasy amnesty with him right now going into 2023...
M I L L A N E 4 2 forever
RudeBoy

Post by RudeBoy »

Damien wrote:
I can tell you now McStay’s old man is NOT a tattooist. Where did you get that from Rude?
In his interview on the club's website he said his Dad ran a tattoo parlour up the road from the our club's headquarters.