Round 8 v Geelong.

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

scoobydoo
Been liked: 5 times

Post by scoobydoo »

who is amoung the first group?
Dale do u know if B.Hall played? & if yes did he get through most of the game?
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

Erm, have you read ALL the posts in this forum?

If so, you would know who the best players were, and you would know that the reserves played at a different ground than the seniors.
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo »

Thought u might elaborate since your B.O.G's were different.
As for Hall, if u don't know just say u don't know. I certainly don't know what game(s) you go to.
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

First up, I don't name my best in a 3-2-1 basis. Normally, I mark them on my list and write them down in numerical order, unless one particular player stands out. This week, I put Kingy first as he was the one that was more noticeable than the others.

Scooby, you then wrote:
As for Hall, if u don't know just say u don't know. I certainly don't know what game(s) you go to.
I wrote, on Tue May 18, 2004 @ 4:10 pm:
Obviously, I'll be at the senior game so if anyone does go to the reserves game, I'd be interested to read the match reports.
I knew early last week which of the games I would be going to, and made it known, so tell me, do you really read all the posts, or just scan over them and read whatever catches your eye?

So, with that, I'm NOT going to the senior game in Tassie (if you live in Victoria, maybe you could watch the game on ABC-TV and post your match report) and no, I'm not going to the reserves game, which is at Burbank Homes Oval against Sandringham. In fact, I'll be in the chatroom calling the Tassie game.
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
Rizzo32

Post by Rizzo32 »

Dale,

My usual nuisance question:

Who played in the seniors:

10 Jarrad, Luke
2 Baldwin, Marcus
28 Kinnear, Ben*
35 Lawry, Heath
15 Nixon, Bo*
13 Theodore, Luke
8 West, Troy
24 Proctor, Clinton
25 McArdle, Nick
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

All except McArdle.
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo »

i usally just scan, anything with more than 10 lines i dont bother. As u know there's a lot off crap written.
Don't get me wrong what u do is great .
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

I know what you mean when you say there is a lot of crap written, but I try to avoid that in this forum.

I only post what is relevant, and try to include ALL the info needed to answer any question that may crop up.

If the reserves and seniors play at different grounds, I will always go to the senior game, but playing at different grounds rarely occurs. In fact, the reserves play at a different ground (Burbank Oval) again this week, but only due to the fact that Tasmania don't have a reserves team. After this week, both teams play the same day, except when next due to have the bye towards the end of the season.
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked