The Carringbush Rumour File (JUST the rumour pls)

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

JLC
Been liked: 1 time

Post by JLC »

Hello Elvira,

Can you please pass on this message to Joffa for me.

My coat is pure black and made in Italy. Lets just say if i walked down Lygon St i would have full respect. Mine is extra warm on those cold Melbourne mornings. You must realise Elvira how cold Collins st gets!!!

Elvira can u ask Joffa whether he is giving a speech at Cricketers this week ??

thanks "hun"

lol

JLC

EVERYONE IS A COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTER ITS JUST THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE IN DENIAL
magpie jeff

Post by magpie jeff »

Elvira

Could you please pass on to JLC for me that i wont be giving a speech at the cricketers this week as we are playing at colonial...LOL you see Elvira his memory is going...LOL we have to be nice to him and please let him know when i strut down lygon st with my godfather cashmere coat on made in italy i have waiters come rushing out of cafe's with 'vino' and begging me to be seen in there restaurant as i am good for business...LOL

Tell JLC i am lygon st.

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'
http://www.mp3.com/joffa
JLC

Post by JLC »

Hi Elvira,

Pass this message onto Joffa if you could :

Yes it is at Lockeroom although Cricketers is much better. I dont want to be "Lygon St". I only go down to Lygon St to make sure the plans are being carried down to the letter of the law and to see whether anyone has a 100% cashmere coat made in italy just like mine.......if they do they dont have it for long......

My cashmere coat is more condusive to Chapel St to be honest....

JLC

magpie jeff

Post by magpie jeff »

Elvira

I dont mean to startle you with the following message for JLC bit it has to be passed on......LOL

Just tell him has he heard of joffarelli's concreting business
i wont say anymore as i may have said to much allready.

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'
Elvira

Post by Elvira »

Well guys all I can say is that when I first came to NICKS I was told about Joffa's BLACK CASHMERE COAT (MADE IN ITALY) so I believe that the ORIGINAL (MAFIA)ex Godfathers Cashmere Coat would have to be JOFFA'S.......lol..lol

No hard feelings JLC.............and yes I sure do know how cold it can get on Collins Street!!!!

Elvira......

[This message has been edited by Elvira (edited 10 May 2001).]
magpie jeff

Post by magpie jeff »

'Hun'

Your words are more beautiful than a golden peach swinging so slowly on a tree...LOL on a warm golden summer's morn.

JLC

Post by JLC »

Everyone knows you never buy something when it first comes out. I could have bought a cashmere coat years ago but in those days the quality and workmanship was inferior. I used my mafia links to employ the finest designers and craftsman to come up with my cashmere coat..........

JLC

Elvira

Post by Elvira »

OOHHHHHHHHHHH, that's ever so sweet Joffa!!!

ELVIRA................
Proud Pies

Who am I?

Post by Proud Pies »

Which highly talked about available player was seen hanging around, for most of the day, with all the Pies Boys on Mad Monday?
Jacqui © Proud Pies 2003 and beyond
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

Someone looking for free booze? ;)
Joel

Post by Joel »

Was it Judd?
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

what table is he sitting at tonight?
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
die4pies