Who are we Targeting????????????????

The home of conversation about our Reserves team - the second best men's team in the world!

Moderator: bbmods

daicos from the boundry

Post by daicos from the boundry »

The_Magpie wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:Is there anything new Guys?
I managed to get down to the Old Gosch's paddock on friday to watch the reserves train, however instead of this, they had an intra-club match, which was quite entertaining. It lasted less than an hour, but from what i saw, theres alot of young and up and coming talent there, and so I think the coaching staff are doing a great job.

A few players that caught my eye, were:
- Crow: saw him play for the bullants last year. he had a sensational year, and dominated this match!
- Another tall lad, think he was with the doggies: great height, and great hands. work on his kicking, and he'll be a great pick up for us!
- A small forward player, whom I cannot recall his name, however I can get that for you if you please, as he is a friend of a friend: was too quick for everyone on the field. managed to kick 3 or 4 with ease, and looks extremely promising for this year and for the future!
The small forward might have been a young guy called Shane McDonald who won the BF for Bonbeach FC last year.He has sighed with the VFL team and is a quick goal scoring forward.
Utter B@stards
Culprit
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 38 times

Post by Culprit »

Bonbeach to the VFL, massive step.
The_Magpie

Post by The_Magpie »

His name isn't Shane McDonald, although he did impress me aswell. His name is, I think it's Adrian, but Adrian DelMonte is his name. And yes, as I said, he just managed to run his opponents off their feet with his blistering pace and creativeness. Looks good!
This is the year! This is our year!
spitz

Post by spitz »

collingwoodjoe wrote:So I have heard from the boards about;

? Kennedy 205cm
Justin Crow
? Carmody
James Byrne ?
Ryan Colbert
James Wall 199cm
Liam Jarrah
Luke Griffen
Brad Jones
Michael Griffiths 205cm

anyone confirm names, add to the list?

Culprit, got any to add?
he(kennedy) is 211cm, my understanding is he has played about a year of footy, and has a very strong basketball background, played with dawes at state level and pendles at aus level. strong athletic type.
Dave The Man
Been liked: 8 times

Post by Dave The Man »

spitz wrote:
collingwoodjoe wrote:So I have heard from the boards about;

? Kennedy 205cm
Justin Crow
? Carmody
James Byrne ?
Ryan Colbert
James Wall 199cm
Liam Jarrah
Luke Griffen
Brad Jones
Michael Griffiths 205cm

anyone confirm names, add to the list?

Culprit, got any to add?
he(kennedy) is 211cm, my understanding is he has played about a year of footy, and has a very strong basketball background, played with dawes at state level and pendles at aus level. strong athletic type.
So is he a Chance for Playing for Us This Year?
I am Da Man
on the outer

Post by on the outer »

It will be interesting to see come Monday March 10th how many of the above mentioned players make the final cut
that's the thing I love about football :-)
Dave The Man
Been liked: 8 times

Post by Dave The Man »

on the outer wrote:It will be interesting to see come Monday March 10th how many of the above mentioned players mae the final cut
Yeah and Finally we might get some info on them but I reckon if they played last night they are about Certainty's for the side
I am Da Man