The Carringbush Rumour File (JUST the rumour pls)

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Newelly
Has liked: 67 times
Been liked: 13 times

Post by Newelly »

Syd_Magpies_Girl wrote:Haven't you kids learnt anything yet?
thats a rather expansive question

better narrow down anything so we can answer you.
Chuffed to have seen 3 flag wins in my lifetime but still greedy for more.
Syd_Magpies_Girl

Post by Syd_Magpies_Girl »

Can I make it a multiple choice question? :)

HI EVERYBODY!
HI DR NICK!
Insert useless signature here ----->
uey

Post by uey »

I think it is fair to conclude Juddy was not on the piss with any of the Collingwood list on Monday.
NICKS BB 2007 PP Scott Pendlebury
Proud Pies

Post by Proud Pies »

Magpie_Dan wrote:
Tess wrote:
Magpie_Dan wrote:
Proud Pies wrote:
Magpie_Dan wrote: Ash are you saying that Chris Judd was with the boys on mad Monday?
Dan, this whole thread was about him being with the boys on Mad Monday!
He was NOT with the boys on mad monday! I was there with the boys and there was no sign of him! My mate was there longer than me and he didnt even see Judd so theres an answer for everyone!
OK let me get this right, on the boys Mad Monday you guys decided to follow the boys around ....

*walks away shaking head *
Errrrrrr no Tess we decided to go and have a drink at my mates local for the Brownlow and we walk in and there they are all kicking back watching it to! Following the boys around, I dont think so and when we were about to leave thinking the boys would have got a bit pissed off at us we were told "we were welcomed to stay" so we did! Put that in your pipe and smoke it Tess!!!
Dan, seems you've misunderstood, from your statement above, your saying it was during the Brownlow? I'm talking about DURING THE DAY ON MAD MONDAY. He was with the boys at Lexus

And he wasn't just holed up in a meeting behind closed doors for 6 hours, he was WITH THE BOYS!

See Dan, this was my original post on page 1, the start of the thread, I've bolded what you may have missed originally:
Proud Pies wrote:Which highly talked about available player was seen hanging around, for most of the day, with all the Pies Boys on Mad Monday?
Jacqui © Proud Pies 2003 and beyond
xtcc

Post by xtcc »

So why was Judd at our Mad Monday he doesnt play for us. We might be in talks with him but most clubs are. Mad Monday is for the players that played the season. *^%*%^ OFF Judd till you are part of the team & dont rape us along the way.
Wheelie for safety. Go the Pies.
Newelly

Post by Newelly »

Syd_Magpies_Girl wrote:Can I make it a multiple choice question? :)

HI EVERYBODY!
HI DR NICK!
please do!
choppa
Been liked: 1 time

Post by choppa »

uey wrote:I think it is fair to conclude Juddy was not on the piss with any of the Collingwood list on Monday.
I think it is fair to conclude Juddy WANTS TO BE ON the piss with any of the Collingwood list on Monday
mel_kay39

Re: WHO AM I????

Post by mel_kay39 »

kambarker wrote:
redgiant wrote:Judds nickname at Pie land could be FIGJAR. F&#K IM GOOD JUST ASK REBECCA
I dont often laugh out loud in front of the computer but that is very Funny........and rates a 10/10 from me.
Or FRGJAR - although it doesn't really spell anything, it could mean F**k Rebecca's good, just ask Rebecca. That girl is fully up herself!
A Pie for Life.
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 46 times

Post by David »

lol, who wouldn't be, the way the tabloids swooned over her a few years back.

And what for? For being Chris Judd's girlfriend, kind of hot, and wearing an expensive/revealing outfit. And now she's getting a media position or something?

The world is an unfair place :? :P
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
kambarker

Post by kambarker »

FIGJAR was a 10/10

as was

FIGJAM...........................and how good is HE!!!!!!!!!!!
Newelly

Re: WHO AM I????

Post by Newelly »

mel_kay39 wrote:
kambarker wrote:
redgiant wrote:Judds nickname at Pie land could be FIGJAR. F&#K IM GOOD JUST ASK REBECCA
I dont often laugh out loud in front of the computer but that is very Funny........and rates a 10/10 from me.
Or FRGJAR - although it doesn't really spell anything, it could mean F**k Rebecca's good, just ask Rebecca. That girl is fully up herself!
come now she has a face, can read off an autocue. the girls got talent i mean could u do that?

hahaha wot a joke
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

Probably. But I don't look like her, so I doubt whether TV stations will want me to read the weather.
A Pie for Life.
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

Yeah well, I realise she's good looking, trouble is, she knows it! She full on puts on the dog in front of the camera, if you get my meaning. Fake voice and all. Would love to hear what she really sounds like. I reckon she'd be like, 'G'day, love, how's it hanging? Jeez, I'm dying for a drag! LOL...
A Pie for Life.
Joel

Post by Joel »

I think some people tend to overate our list. Stop being so blinkered and realise how good Judd is.
Dave The Man
Been liked: 8 times

[Rumor] Player Rift

Post by Dave The Man »

Nothing Super Solid behind this

But

There been Whispers that since we been Named of having Players that tested postive for drugs.

After Keeffe and Thomas where done the Player List said they would never do Drugs.

But with Players being Tested Postive has made the Non-Drugs players turn on the ones that where tested Postive.

So there is potential rift and that is potential reason on why we playing so bad.

But I got not much to say that is Correct. Just Whispers
I am Da Man