The Carringbush Rumour File (JUST the rumour pls)

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

Tell me about your likes and dislikes? Are you a man or a woman?
Northern Pie

Post by Northern Pie »

I hope that he spends next Mad Monday with the Pies again this time the Monday being after a win on the last Saturday in September. As for the guys thinking about whether it is them that might be traded so Judd can come to Collingwood, they should feel no resentment as most players are drilled by their agent that Football is a business these days and nothing is ever concrete in Business! Personally I would not feel so unlucky being traded to the West Coast Eagles- Huge support Base, fantastic facilities and guaranteed finals due to being favoured by the AFL, sounds like a sweet deal to me!

Cheers
nulla

Post by nulla »

I agree Northern Pie.

Who ever gets traded I would assume it will not hit the hip pocket, maybe in fact increase it. If the trade involved WC direct then apart from the distance to home for some it should make them happy having the opportunity to continue to play at a good club like you said

I am hoping whichever player/s is traded that they and Collingwood are happy and that we the supporters recognise in favour of whatever effort they have made towards making our club what it is.
I have a lazy eye and I think it is now spreading throughout the rest of my body
kambarker

WHO AM I????

Post by kambarker »

[quote="redgiant"]Judds nickname at Pie land could be FIGJAR. F&#K IM GOOD JUST ASK REBECCA[/quote]

I dont often laugh out loud in front of the computer but that is very Funny........and rates a 10/10 from me.
magpierod

Post by magpierod »

Northern Pie wrote:I hope that he spends next Mad Monday with the Pies again this time the Monday being after a win on the last Saturday in September. As for the guys thinking about whether it is them that might be traded so Judd can come to Collingwood, they should feel no resentment as most players are drilled by their agent that Football is a business these days and nothing is ever concrete in Business! Personally I would not feel so unlucky being traded to the West Coast Eagles- Huge support Base, fantastic facilities and guaranteed finals due to being favoured by the AFL, sounds like a sweet deal to me!

Cheers
not to mention that some fo the young players we are talking about would also be going home to WA
SA MAGPIES MEMBER

Go Pies!!
spoljar

Post by spoljar »

redgiant wrote:Judds nickname at Pie land could be FIGJAR. F&#K IM GOOD JUST ASK REBECCA
Absolute Gold! :twisted:
Magpie_Dan

Post by Magpie_Dan »

Proud Pies wrote:
Magpie_Dan wrote:
CrazyAboutDaisy wrote:Apprently there were a few noses out of joint about Judd hanging around too
Ash are you saying that Chris Judd was with the boys on mad Monday?
Dan, this whole thread was about him being with the boys on Mad Monday!
He was NOT with the boys on mad monday! I was there with the boys and there was no sign of him! My mate was there longer than me and he didnt even see Judd so theres an answer for everyone!
PAUL MEDHURST'S #1 FAN
NATHAN BUCKLEY- 280 Games 284 Goals
Bucks You Are THE KING

AT COLLINGWOOD, YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
Proud Pies

Post by Proud Pies »

looks for her post..............

anyway, as i was saying....... you were at Lexus the whole day Dan? My 'internal' contacts assure me that Judd was there with the boys (perhaps not the ones you were drinking with?) at Lexus on Monday.......and guess what.....the papers, and Eddie McGuire, have even confirmed that he was there on Monday. So, your calling Eddie McGuire a liar? Did you see Eddie?
Jacqui © Proud Pies 2003 and beyond
Newelly
Has liked: 67 times
Been liked: 13 times

Post by Newelly »

Proud Pies wrote:
The Prototype wrote:
Joel wrote:Was it Judd?
You think he had enough time? Eddie was wooing him with a new Lexus at the Lexus Centre :wink:
yes it was Judd!
so can we get one of the famed melbourne underworld to standover trevor the terrible nefarious nisbett and get him to give judd up to the pies?

PPS Nisbetts a fooking sook. First time the eagles have lost a star player. They can't get over the fact that there are other teams worth playing for in the league than the budgies.
Chuffed to have seen 3 flag wins in my lifetime but still greedy for more.
xtcc

Post by xtcc »

So what you are saying is Judd was behind closed doors with Eddie & the boys. Not there on Mad Monday, pissing it up. Well thats real exciting stuff.

I was hoping it would of been a ruckmen.
Wheelie for safety. Go the Pies.
uuuuu..... The LoneSTAR

Post by uuuuu..... The LoneSTAR »

xtcc wrote:I was hoping it would of been a ruckmen.
No problem, i can change the name 'Judd' for 'Cox' and start a topic in the trade forum - That's what everyone else does :wink:
Alec. J. Hidell

Post by Alec. J. Hidell »

Proud Pies wrote:looks for her post..............

anyway, as i was saying....... you were at Lexus the whole day Dan? My 'internal' contacts assure me that Judd was there with the boys (perhaps not the ones you were drinking with?) at Lexus on Monday.......and guess what.....the papers, and Eddie McGuire, have even confirmed that he was there on Monday. So, your calling Eddie McGuire a liar? Did you see Eddie?
I think he is saying there was a Mad Monday and there was a meeting at the Lexus Centre.
Both were different things.

So yep, I guess he is saying you are wrong.
The one man in the world, who never believes he is mad, is the madman.
Magpie_Dan

Post by Magpie_Dan »

Tess wrote:
Magpie_Dan wrote:
Proud Pies wrote:
Magpie_Dan wrote:
CrazyAboutDaisy wrote:Apprently there were a few noses out of joint about Judd hanging around too
Ash are you saying that Chris Judd was with the boys on mad Monday?
Dan, this whole thread was about him being with the boys on Mad Monday!
He was NOT with the boys on mad monday! I was there with the boys and there was no sign of him! My mate was there longer than me and he didnt even see Judd so theres an answer for everyone!
OK let me get this right, on the boys Mad Monday you guys decided to follow the boys around ....

*walks away shaking head *
Errrrrrr no Tess we decided to go and have a drink at my mates local for the Brownlow and we walk in and there they are all kicking back watching it to! Following the boys around, I dont think so and when we were about to leave thinking the boys would have got a bit pissed off at us we were told "we were welcomed to stay" so we did! Put that in your pipe and smoke it Tess!!!
Last edited by Magpie_Dan on Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PAUL MEDHURST'S #1 FAN
NATHAN BUCKLEY- 280 Games 284 Goals
Bucks You Are THE KING

AT COLLINGWOOD, YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
Pa Marmo

Post by Pa Marmo »

Magpie_Dan wrote: Put that in your pipe and smoke it Tess!!!
Dont do drugs Tess, drugs are bad mmkay.
Genesis 1:1
Syd_Magpies_Girl

Post by Syd_Magpies_Girl »

Haven't you kids learnt anything yet?
Insert useless signature here ----->