Collingwood Cheersquad newsletter.

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

Hi guys - Will, I'm more than happy to cut the size down as you see fit. Just let me know during the week what suits, though I do have a tendency to ramble a fair bit!

As for profiles and that, I have a profile on each player from 2006 (and can easily whip up some for '07) - actually had the Ben Johnson one in last week - and am happy to add one for a 'player of the week', where, weekly, say, if Burnsy stars one week, he'll be featured, and so on.

BTW - would something of a feedback column be worthwhile or merely a pipedream?

Thanks guys, and top work, Will, for keeping it all under control on a weekly basis.

-Luke
magpie_born_and_bred

Post by magpie_born_and_bred »

Yeah Luke, i love the reviews as well, however we can take the feedback on board champ.

I reckon maybe one and a half pages max for a review, if ya could help with player profiles that would be great. I try to get more cs member profiles, i at least have Peter for this week.

Spewing I cant go this week, but will play with black and white in my heart myself haha, enjoy this week and GO PIES!
We are the army, the Magpie Army, and we are mental, and we are mad, we are the loyalist football supporters, THE WORLD HAS EVER HAD!
maggies_4_eva

Post by maggies_4_eva »

Player profiles would be great. Perhaps something different each week for the kids, even have a 'Kids Page'. Birthdays. CS Pics. Upcoming events etc., (I'm pretty sure Tracy has something up her sleeve at the moment. ) Advertise Banner Nights seeing as attendance has dropped off. Make enquiries about a Xmas Party & CCSL Dinner Dance........etc., etc.,

Just my thoughts.
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

Great ideas - I've got plenty of profiles ready to go. The more involvement from all concerned the merrier.