ay dale

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

CQ

ay dale

Post by CQ »

u love making those new topics eh?!?

well at least we can find out every detail about whats going on in the VFL!

ramjet21

Post by ramjet21 »

we do appreciate it dale. onya....
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

I don't post every detail re the VFL, just anything related to Williamstown / Collingwood. Unless I'm informed otherwise, I'll continue to do so.

Having lived in Darwin for 20+ years, then in Brisbane for 4, I know how difficult it is to get info re the VFL, unless you are prepared to pay upwards of $1.80 for the Herald Sun.

All I am doing is forwarding on information that other supporters may not be able to get. Isn't this what this message board is all about?

"Racetracks are for racing, roads are for getting there."
paulie

Post by paulie »

Good on ya Dale61.I think you are doing a great job I am thinking of going to to mmorows game if I can get a Leave pass from the Missus.Image What is the best way of getting to the game by public transport?Any help greatfully appricated.
ramjet21

Post by ramjet21 »

know what you mean about darwin dale. only been here 3 months and continually frustrated at the lack of info outside of the NT, sport or news. thanks again.
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

Paulie, the best way is to get the train to Williamstown Beach station. From there, it is just a short stroll to the ground.

"Racetracks are for racing, roads are for getting there."
paulie

Post by paulie »

Thanx mate i thought it would be near the Station just hoped it was not too far for a fat bastard like me to walk.Image
CQ

Post by CQ »

yeah i think youre doing a good job dale which is why i started the topic. good onya, as i used to go to the VFL a fair bit but now that its wayyyy on the other side of the city to me i dont.