Today's Training!

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

CQ

Post by CQ »

ha! nice story mags, lucky u left b4 u died ay, though the bloody walk to the station is some sort of dangerous, life threatening experience in itself isnt it!
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

hahahha weak as piss mate i have been on that train line at midnite by myself...scary but fun hehe -> fun to almost get killed.

Well heres my day.

College and at lunchtime well if u think u saw weirdos Mags try a farkin dero bloody strippin in the middle of Elizabeth street and hanging all his filthy clothes off to dry all down the tram stop hahhha he was wearin a little rag dress and u know wot the dumb cops did just drive past and sit in traffic next to him without even saying anything!

anyway then I went down to Sandy woo hoo after college! aww it was so kewl. i thought nah way will they be training in this heat mate but jeez sure enough i got down there at 4 after they started at 3 and they were still out then went for more than an hour after i arrived. NO ICE VESTS MAY I POINT OUT even in afternoon soaring heat! lol then ohmigod u know what they did Mags as soon as theyd finished training Danhers called all the boys out real seriously then they did a little dance haha it was sooo funny and they were singing then some of them pulled a few moonies ohmigod soooooo funny! a players review at training hehe!

Mags were Richmond on as u went past coz i didnt see em like i did the other day?

ah and how many V's u had today i had one and one of those filtho Lift drinks eeew!

COLLINGWOOD: TIME TO LIVE UP TO THE NAME

[This message has been edited by Spidergirl (edited 02 February 2001).]
CQ

Post by CQ »

yeah.... alrighty then....
%$^ spidey! "filtho lift drink" what will you think up next?!?!
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

lol i could think up quite a funny one about "V" drinks to hehe! every guy would buy em then!

COLLINGWOOD: TIME TO LIVE UP TO THE NAME