When, where, who wants to come?

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

well mine finish very conveniently on tht 10th (Friday before the Roos start training on the Monday) siiiiick!!!!!
Not that i let exams stop me from going to training. Right now it looks like other teams trainings are the go but coz Pies keep training too early. Saints start at 4 oclock tomorrow which is much better than our shitty 8 in the morning!!! screw that. But yeah i think every1's goin down to Viccy on Monday! I don't think its really worth goign for a while but coz Bucks isnt back and the newies arent all there yet so i reckon another few weeks they will get into it better like we saw from them last pre-season around December/early January i think!

Image ??? Image
CQ

Post by CQ »

well me and ren might be going tomorrow.
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

haha magpiera u r such a little dork lol but we lurve ya!

...and what shiney new number would that be ha? not my Didaks i hope!!! what number is he anyway? lol!

Image ??? Image
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

lol Fu@k Scooters i am bringing the footy (thats if i can find one i havent stolen from an AFL club) Image Yeah so we will have a kick on Vic Park --->mad!!!

Image ??? Image
*miss_magpie*
Been liked: 1 time

Post by *miss_magpie* »

you and your scooter mags, i swear, i dunno about you
haha
nah i won't be threatining anyone with it though, unless they happen to fall over on the vic park turf and then try to kill me for it(not naming anyone, but some of ya know who i mean)
it better not be raining again like last time we turned up, that gap in the wall isn't small enough for us all to look through..lol

but still, should be a good day
who's actually coming??? (still not sure if i'm going, too early)
tarkyn rocks, go pies!

[This message has been edited by *miss_magpie* (edited 04 November 2000).]
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

huh suckilda? Well i got one Sherrin i stole from Melbourne training, one Sherrin that just somehow landed on the seat next to me at the G in the middle of the Melbourne Pies game (hehe noone seemed to notice it there), i got a Faulkner that i stole from school a few years ago, and i got a Burley footy signed by the Saints 97 premiership side so I dont think ill be kickin that one round but!
So yeah i ll bring the Faulkner k mags coz all the other ones have got official club stuff on em and Collingwood might try take it off me even though i didnt get it from there!
Actually Mags can u even bloody kick a footy i swear u better!

Image ??? Image
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

nah no way we wouldnt dare go to every training session would we gyro! i havent even been to one yet!

Friday i got two exams faaaark!!!!!

Wednesday is 30 degrees mad so we might go to Pies training and guys come to my joint and we will go to Saints coz they r training just up the road this summer --->mad!!!

Image ??? Image