Less than 50 dayz till pre-season training (4 Pies NE way)..

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

yeah kewl well i dont mind payin or nothin just knowing u there is always some1 u know to get us in or get us freebies like at the footy remember hehe! Haha yeah that is always the way isn't it Image--->horny guys offering to buy u drinks so they can get u smashed Image...always and they think we r stupid! haha just like at the grand final! Image

Image ??? Image
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

Ahhh finally back 2 the original topic--->enough of this going to the races talk today's paper says when all the clubs start pre-season training and we are supposed to be starting on the 23rd of this month--->sick as!!!!! ...and Sainters start on the 18th....man how soon is that. WICKED!!! Image summer is here! Image

(Piegirl--->come see sexy Spider with me!)

Image ??? Image
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

yeah dayz a day! Can't believe the papers but they r full of rubbish anyway. man wot if they fu@ken have lockouts i will spew before i break the Vic Park gate down that is hahha! R they training at the beach or what? That is much better coz its too hot at Vic Park and Last time we nearly died remember Magpiera so that nice dude brought us out little magpie badges and yeah then we came alive again!

Image ??? Image
CQ

Post by CQ »

yeah i remember that day!!! it was THAT F*CKING HOT it wasnt funny!!!!!!!!!! they should have some sort of shade near that door, cant have us getting roasted now can we!!!
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

haha we r so stupid rememeber coz we waited for like 3 hours or 4 hours till the players came out and the dude at the door was like - um they r watching a video so they wont be out for ages so u can go now then he comes back and we r still there like crazys haha! Then Magpiera u stupid idiot>>>u and your little mate got so thirsty so youz stood under the water coming outta air conditioner outside the change rooms and drank the water hahahha u idiots u have legionairs now!!!!!!!

Image ??? Image
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

so did he change teams? man i could easily put down a hundred bucks that they will finish 9th every year u just watch them get their fans hopes up and slip outta the 8 by the skin of their teeth to ninth, every year!!!

Bad news anyway Mags my footy slut pal Piegirl has just informed me that the Tigez start training the same day as Pies so looks like u and your little bro will be heading down to Punt Road after Vic Park with us!!!!

Image ??? Image
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

ah your stupid cousin Piegirl#41 ah well we have to go down there with him rememeber and yeah...

Well AC/DC r ok but not to waste money on a ticket for. Piegirl don't tell me u actually line up for concert tickets, jeez girl u have a lot to learn haven't u heard of slipping backstage???Bleach your hair blonde then u will get in!

Mags that is so mean your poor little bro.
Fu@king Richmond, i swear i came home smelling like a brewery at Saints/Richmond earlier this year coz those dirty old bald sleazy Richmond guys as usual spilt their beer all over us in their attempt to 'share' it with us ....EW! Next time their cup of beer wont be the only thing i punch off them! NE1 else had similar trouble with stoopid Richmond ppl? yuck some of the bulldogs r the same too. I think Melbourne definately have the best fans. They just sit their with their little tarten rugs ohhhhing and ahhhing over Shwarta and Neita and Good ol Gary and Jimmy and thats about the only peep u get out of them.

Image ??? Image
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

hhhmmm buying tiks u have a lot to learn

Ay Piegirl u bloody betcha we are going to watch training interstate dont u know i have footy slut connection all over this country. Well at least we can go to Freo and West Coast with her! After all Adelaide doesnt classify as being part of this country does it? Then theres Sydney well we will go there in round 22 K!

Image ??? Image