Less than 50 dayz till pre-season training (4 Pies NE way)..

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

ahhhh where is that little spewing icon!!!!!
Second thoughts maybe we will give Spriggsy and Clint a miss ahhhh Geelong redheads and ew cant even say it Image
Shit lets go 2 QLD they at least have Brissy i think dont they Image

Image ??? Image
Nick

Post by Nick »

If you go into the smilies page http://www.magpies.org.au/nick/ubb/smilies.html. I've put a link to the cool smilies that cj found.
CQ

Post by CQ »

AHH HAHAHA, its OK spidey!! we all know you want HIM!!
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

U know wot chicks i think we have been spun some BullSh!t on when the Pies actually start training coz it would have 2 be after the draft wouldn't it?

and u know what CQ i have been spun some bullsh!t on when we finish school too 2.5 weeks now aarrgghh Image Image Image

Image ??? Image
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

Haha that is stalkerish going to the airport jesus they would be like oh no here come them ones again. Its a bit different when they are coming back from interstate games and stuff but from the trip i think they wanna see their families not all the footy sluts. U know that fat chick actually not chick--->man Barb that Carlton hog! yeah well she goes to every training (more than us even) and she goes and meets the Blueboys before and after at the airport at interstate games. Poor Carlton ay!

Hey CQ why don't u ring up our dear little friends on the phones at the club and ask when training starts! hehe u could speak to that one u had a little bitch fight with at the Copeland who took our autographs Image! ay CQ when r your exams exactly? if Pies start training when we have one we will spew ha! Lucky mine r finished when Rooboys start! Image

Image ??? Image
CQ

Post by CQ »

ahh yeah, f*ckin hell i remember that! i was so annoyed! yeah my last exam is on the bloody 13th of november but the other ones are like all in oct i think.
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

Roos start on the 13th, my god CQ wag ya exam 2 come c Ricky with us--->u reckon i should go C him on their first training or will he crack it?

Image ??? Image
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

Piegirl, i might come to Oaks with yaz dunno if i have exams that day or not but yeah i might. Long as i don't have to wear some posh ass dress yeah i'll be there! I have a feeling it will all be too posh for me but standing round all them stuck up bitches sipping posh ass grog but anyway we will go and probably get chucked out hehe!

matchbox 20 concert oh god spare me! i think anthony R likes them so yeah u might see some Pie boys there!

Image ??? Image
Greg J

Post by Greg J »

Spidergirl, Oaks Day is like a Copeland held on the front lawn. There will be slightly less people than on Grand Final day, crammed into a lot less space. A whole bunch of suits who never turn up to the races any other day.

But, hey guys, the view from the bottom of the stairs, from the train station, is to die for.
CQ

Post by CQ »

hey spidey me and ren r going, and were not gonna dress up either, f*ck that!!
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

well i have 2 exams the day after so yeah the day before is a good opportunity to study --->at the races hahaha! Kewl i'm there! I think we should dress up like little school girl sluts---> where our very short school dresses, long socks, hair in plats, hahah what fools we will be then we will get really smashed and look even stupider! Ay Piegirl didnt u say u could sneak us all in free or something?

Image ??? Image