Less than 50 dayz till pre-season training (4 Pies NE way)..

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

Spidergirl

Less than 50 dayz till pre-season training (4 Pies NE way)..

Post by Spidergirl »

siiiiiiiiccckkk! Get ready chicks! I think its something like 48 days 2 go or somethin! Hehe how sad countin down!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!
*miss_magpie*
Been liked: 1 time

Post by *miss_magpie* »

thanks spidergirl!
i don't know about anyone else, but i'm dying without my pies
bring on pre-season!! go pies!
tarkyn rocks
Joel

Post by Joel »

Its like 6 months till next season.
CQ

Post by CQ »

SHHHHH joel!!! we dont like harsh realities like that!!! but anyway yesssssss pre season, should be good.... its getting closer and closer and we will be able to check out our new recruits too! hey i was reading the record and it says that next year buckley is gonna be the oldest player on our list, and hes like 28!! %$^!
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

I WISH THE PRE-SEASON WOULD HURRY UP!!!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!
AlfAndrews

Post by AlfAndrews »

Gawd Strewth.

------------------
**floreat pica**
CQ

Post by CQ »

yeah well its getting closer and the best thing is that i finish school on the 20th and it starts on the 24th, ahh good!
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

hey CQ we only go back for nine days after the holidays ---> sick then we got study time or some crap which in other words is SUMMER TRAINING TIME hehe! hey CQ when exactly is schoolies N E way? There is no way im going away if there is kewl footy shit on that week.

Image ??? Image
CQ

Post by CQ »

well if u're going to surfers then it starts on the 28th and goes for 4 weeks, me and ren were gonna go but didnt have any money so were going to torquay for bit, yeah our term 4 is 13 bloody days!! i think we have been ripped off!
so r u gonna come to torqs with us?
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

PRE-SEASON WILL U BLOODY HURRY UP!!!!i am totally like dying here!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

Cq,
Fu@k yeah i'm comin to Torquay for schoolies with yaz and some other mates of mine r comin down i think---> we will be trashed! Screw Queensland anyway like it rocks there and all but they got not much footy there so yeah bugger it. If we go to Torquay we can go to Geelong training if they have started pre-season. Michy will know when they start??? Torquay kicks ass we can surf all day plus Jess Sinclair goes there! We gotta go down for that celebrity surf thing too coz last year it had Scooty West Image Rupie, Freo and Chicky there plus heaps of other mad players!

hurry up gay exams ---> bring on schoolies and hurry up friken pre-season before we die without Footy!!!

Image ??? Image
CQ

Post by CQ »

yeah i reckon, ha! its not like were gonna be sober enough to be able to tell the diff between qld and torqs, bugger the exams, as soon as me and ren finish were gonna go and get railed.
AND WE ALL KNOW WHY U WANNA GO TO GEELONG TRAINING, GARRY HOCKING AND THE REDHEADS Image