Ressies GF...

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

Spidergirl

Ressies GF...

Post by Spidergirl »

Sandy won woo hoo. Who else went to Waverley 2day? Lets hope the Dees follow their VFL side with another Grand Final win next week. Doubt it though but i wish!

Must go to bed now coz i gotta get up halfway through the fricken night 2 go line up for GF tiks 2morrow! arrgghh!

cyaz

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!
CQ

Post by CQ »

if i wanted them and theres no buses i would be catching the taxi, f*ck if it was collingwood i would be running there (probably take about 2 days but yeah)
Broadie

Post by Broadie »

Spidergirl: how many people were there? The TV coverage made it look like about 23. (not thousand, just 23)
CQ

Post by CQ »

maybe about 230
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

well there was about 23 when i got there in the pitch black (that was at our Melb one) We heard that there was a heap of trouble at Ess though cause they have too many and heaps missed out i think most or all Dees got in hopefully.

Shit if Collingwood r in it will be heaps more hectic cause i dont think Dees seems to have that many. Next time i will be a step ahead of the Fu@ken AFL and their shifty business after cutting it quite close today and almost missing out.

If Pies r in we fu@king camp there the day we find out they're in and if we miss out we jump over the bridge in front of the train at Richmond station (no joke either)!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!
Broadie

Post by Broadie »

No wonder it looked empty - less than 10% of the seats in use!

Is this a sign that Waverly isn't "the people's ground"?

Past VFL GFs have had attendances almost double this.