Ressies lost by heaps 2day...

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

Spidergirl

Ressies lost by heaps 2day...

Post by Spidergirl »

but despite this it was a wicked but freezing day down at Viccy. Good to see most of the usual dedicated supporters there today for our last ressies game i hope next years ressies are just as fun. Going to the ressies has rocked this year especially the ones played at Vic Park and Waverley! Hurry up pre-season i already have withdrawal symptoms from footy.

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!
AlfAndrews

Post by AlfAndrews »

Pretty dismal game, especially after half-time. It was a pretty sad sight watching them walking off at the end.

But spare a though for Wazza. He had to hobble off on crutches. That injury looked pretty bad. What a terrible way to end the season. I hope they keep him because he is a fine player. His form early in 1999 was sensational before he got injured. A lot of people bag him but I reckon he'll come back a very good player. He just needs to stay injury free for a while.

One person who was very conspicuous by his absense today was our esteemed coach and guru, Joffa.

I hope you've got a doctor's certificate, Joffa. Or we'll have to dock your pay.

------------------
**floreat pica**