training starts

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

foxy

training starts

Post by foxy »

great to see that article in the herald sun about the first day of training. really sounds exciting down at vic park for the first time in bloody ages. apparently mick's first address was great - betho said he had a bit of trouble understanding some of his lingo but overall he was totally excited and just wanted to train. for the young guys mick must seem like a god. it also said that he was very disappointed with a number of players' training performances - any guesses on who they might be? apparently buckley, tarrant, licuria and betho were the standouts in the time trials.

does anyone at all know the training times? it'd be great to see how mick runs things.
Fletch

Post by Fletch »

haha

Your forgetting Foxy he might lock you out.

/Fletch
foxy

Post by foxy »

no the paper actually said there was a few supporters at training. i don't think the lock-outs start until they start doing the playbook drills or whatever.
Mike
Has liked: 87 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by Mike »

Foxy

I've asked the Club for the training schedule. As soon as I get something I'll post it.
Nick

Post by Nick »

Response from the Club. <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Nick,
At present our training schedule is all over the place. We have a 8.00am weights session most mornings followed by skills sessions in the afternoons.
Until we get a regular timetable that is the best that i can suggest.

Regards,
Luke Tunnecliffe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've asked for a copy of the timetable as soon as it is available.
foxy

Post by foxy »

thanks guys.