WILLY V WERRIBEE PICS

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

JAJH

WILLY V WERRIBEE PICS

Post by JAJH »

Willy 20.8.(128) Def Werribee 17.13.(115) @ Chirnside Park, Werribee.

Pics HERE

Last edited by JAJH on Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
loki04

Post by loki04 »

Cheers mate
Up the Mighty Mags 2016.
die4pies

Post by die4pies »

I have to say that the quality of these photos is absolutely outstanding.

Great work JAJH.

Jack had a blinder and looks like the perfect replacement for Shane Wakelin. He will do better than Wakes as he offers more run out of defence o top of his very solid defensive skills.
"MAKE COLLINGWOOD GRATE AGAIN"
JAJH

Post by JAJH »

die4pies wrote:I have to say that the quality of these photos is absolutely outstanding.

Great work JAJH.

Jack had a blinder and looks like the perfect replacement for Shane Wakelin. He will do better than Wakes as he offers more run out of defence o top of his very solid defensive skills.
Thanks very much for the accolades d4p and positive feedback on the young fella. In regards to the pics I only take them for one reason and that's to give pleasure to others who view them. I know that sounds a bit corny but that's the truth, I really do enjoy other people appreciating what I do.
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

Thanks, JA, keep up the magnificent work.:)
die4pies

Post by die4pies »

JAJH wrote:
die4pies wrote:I have to say that the quality of these photos is absolutely outstanding.

Great work JAJH.

Thanks very much for the accolades d4p and positive feedback on the young fella. In regards to the pics I only take them for one reason and that's to give pleasure to others who view them. I know that sounds a bit corny but that's the truth, I really do enjoy other people appreciating what I do.
Photography is a wonderful artform that can capture a moment for so many to share. You certainly add enormously to the enjoyment of following the Pies and Willi and the family feeling of these great clubs.

Thanks again.
"MAKE COLLINGWOOD GRATE AGAIN"