Round 1: team, scores, best players, match reports

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

Daniel

Post by Daniel »

how did danny stanley #28 go?
roar
Been liked: 3 times

Post by roar »

Thanks for the report fellas, can you tell us if yakka played on the ball?

No mention of Cox either, I assume he played in the 2s?
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

For those interested, the reserves had a huge win.

Will: 2.4.16 - 10.7.67 - 15.8.98 - 23.14.152
BH: 4.1.25 - 4.1.25 - 4.3.27 - 4.4.28

Williamstown
Goal Kickers: M. Pearce 3, L. McGhie 3, A. Cook 3, S. Cox 3, B. Clifton 2, C. Proctor 2, L. Picken 2, J. Barling, R. Crawford, D. Stretton, S. Meyer, B. Dickson
Best Players: D. Galea, S. Meyer, L. Picken, R. Crawford, M. Dow, A. Cook
bokka

Post by bokka »

Yes reports much appreciated.
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

Pendles sounds like the chosen one.

Thanks for the reports, guys.:)
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

eddiesmith
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 21 times

Post by eddiesmith »

Talking of the umpires, I have never seen a worse display of bias in my life, it was appalling, if we didnt win and I was trying to catch up with Jase and Cam then I was going to give em an almight spray :P
loki04

Post by loki04 »

gotta feel for j.cloke
Up the Mighty Mags 2016.
stui magpie
Has liked: 85 times
Been liked: 95 times

Post by stui magpie »

eddiesmith wrote:No he aint, there is no spot in the Willy 1s for Tex, none of the big blokes he could replace other than Hall but even Hall looked better than Tex ever has today and Hall was shocking, 2nd qtr was entertaining with the hawks fans getting stuck into him
:P
Bull. Tex hadn't played in our last few practice matches for either willy or Collingwood.

The only reason he could be in the willy magoos is that he is coming back from an injury.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Wags_23

Post by Wags_23 »

Don't wirry eddie smith is just a Tex bagger. Tex has has had problems with his foot he had opperated on last year. They decided to give him 3 weeks off everything to get it right. That was his first competitive hitout of any kind in a month, hence Willi 2's, played a half and moved well. Will play ones this week probably if he pulls up ok.

Lets not forget, Tex played on Pebs every practice game until his ankle blew out, and held him goaless in one game, and possi less in the next game. The game they put Tex and Pebs on the same side and "Brick" J.Cloke on Rocca, rocca kicked 5. So do the math their eddie smith.

Look for tex to be right by about round 10. He played injured all last year and was made to look silly through no fault of his own, if he gets right his year, we'll see good things.

Have faith, and dont listen to eddie smith, they guy doesnt know anything.
- Touch not this Magpie -
eddiesmith

Post by eddiesmith »

Who are you? The president of Hacks r us? :roll:

If Walker plays Willy 1's then the bloke who gets dropped is the unluckiest man alive
stui magpie
Has liked: 85 times
Been liked: 95 times

Post by stui magpie »

I will keep my eye on the team list this week with great interest then. :lol:

Tex will make it back to willy 1's very shortly.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Wags_23

Post by Wags_23 »

You've got some serious hatred towards Tex there Eddie. Why would this be? He is probably the best bloke going around the footy club, and you make it your personally mission to slay him? Why's that? Me thinks you should also be called brick.

"In a few years they'll do test on me and find out i have an IQ of 32 and am what they call, Mentally Retarded" - Brick, Anchorman
- Touch not this Magpie -
eddiesmith

Post by eddiesmith »

Wags_23 wrote:You've got some serious hatred towards Tex there Eddie. Why would this be? He is probably the best bloke going around the footy club, and you make it your personally mission to slay him? Why's that? Me thinks you should also be called brick.

"In a few years they'll do test on me and find out i have an IQ of 32 and am what they call, Mentally Retarded" - Brick, Anchorman
The fact is Walker is a hack, he is the worst player on our list and is damn lucky to still be there
Harvey

Post by Harvey »

eddiesmith wrote:Who are you? The president of Hacks r us? :roll:

If Walker plays Willy 1's then the bloke who gets dropped is the unluckiest man alive
Very creative rebuttal backed up by solid evidence :roll:

Although i do agree tex is no good, its better to hear that his at least showing something in defence, rather than hearing the same baggers shooting down n e one who tries to prove otherwise, no matter how much evidence they have