Williamstown V Coburg

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

Canberra

Post by Canberra »

You really are kidding Dave86. Woey played on a kid and was beaten. Cloke got smashed and was moved. Cole has finally made it into the best players. Let him do it three weeks in a row and then have a look at him.
Do not adjust your mind. The fault is in reality.
rand corp

Post by rand corp »

Normally I'd agree with you Canb, but we looked spineless and chicken-sh1t on Sat'dy nite, we need a bit of grunt and spine into the side so, I'd give Cole a recall along with Heater and Booch.
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

Its now or never for Cole. If his form was good on the weekend, I reconsider. Give him three weeks in the seniors to save his season and possibly his career.
blackmissionary

Post by blackmissionary »

I'm not sure what anyone could take out of that game, except for the 4 points of course. Apart from the first 10 minutes or so, it was mostly a scrappy affair, played in very wet and rainy conditions, the likes of which AFL games are seldom played nowadays. Suffice to say, overall Coburg were harder at the ball and more direct than Williamstown, and finally managed to put it on the scoreboard after Richmond's Hartigan was stretchered off halfway through the 2nd quarter.
makkawakka

Post by makkawakka »

If I read that correctly, Willy was beaten by 48 points.

They also managed to score a whole 33 points on the day and were soundly beaten.

And people are saying that X player should be pushing for selection?

Based on what? Being the best on a team that was soundly thumped in a second-rate comp? Seriously, what would it have taken to be declared best on the day for Willy? Two handballs? A tackle? Maybe keeping your footing for three seconds without falling over?

Honestly.
Match in the gas tank...

Boom, boom.
Clokey

Post by Clokey »

And people deserve to stay in the team after a 70 something thrashing?
scoobydoo
Been liked: 5 times

Post by scoobydoo »

Guy's how many got dropped after our Freo debacle?
We got pumped by brissy in brissy just like eveyone else.
We got smashed in the midfield in the first half, thats all.
The only changes should be for injuried players.
loki04

Post by loki04 »

no we need to put some younger midfielders in the side and leave them there to develope.If we lose then at least the future looks better, at the moment we still aren't developing the midfield the team won't improve until the midfield does. put yakka and brayden in and give them time
Up the Mighty Mags 2016.
Rizzo32

Post by Rizzo32 »

Did Zane Leonard play in the 1's or 2's? Any good?

Anyone see a big kid called Meyer (#48) play, I think he was in the 1sts. Any good?