Willy v Geelong, not much to like.

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

rand corp

Post by rand corp »

An open letter to Eddiesmith,

Now, I no longer care if Jason Cloke played well for Willy or not, its become damn near impossible to know unless you go to the game yourself, which is pretty hard to do from where I sit.

I've got nothing against the kid, but I reckon his chances might have passed him by still, hope he can turn it around.

Now to my point:

Having you begin every weekend with a Willy match review that spends a rather lengthy first paragraph defending/praising Jason's game, even when the vast majority of other posters have lamented his ineptness and on occassion even the major press have pointed out his man(men) had picnics. Well regardless of how bad or decent or even good he was, its just kind of gone from farce to some sort of wierd obsession bordering on pathological. Unless your Jason's mum please see a doctor immediately.

Your second paragraph then usually goes on to explain why how Tex with his extraordinarily low IQ and total absence of motor function skills, yet again lost us the game after having 400 goals kicked on him in each quarter.

Now its kinda funny (strange even) how every single week there seems to be several fans out there that want to argue facts with you (usually like, 'No Jason wasn't on him when he kicked all those goals Tex was, or it was Tex's fault anyway casue he's sh1te'). Incredible how so many people can get it wrong each week Eddie, thank goodness we have you here to correct them with the facts, every week.

Occassionaly, you then get around to giving one line descriptions of everyone else's games -usually alone the lines of:

Cole was completely sh1te and Jason Cloke should be given his spot in the seniors.

Heath was completely sh1te and Jason should get a call up before him.

Fanning, should never get a game again or at least not before Jason because he is sh1te

Anyway, just wanted to thank you for the illuminating insight into the development of our players down at Willy and if you've got a poster of Jason above your bed -I'm also thankful I don't have to wash your sheets.
eddiesmith
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 21 times

Post by eddiesmith »

Funny how also whilst everyone is bagging Jasons game, he gets in the best players as I say he was, ummmm

Maybe the other people should get over their obvious hate of Jason and should stop blaming him for every goal in th egame

Im sorry randcorp, but I speak the truth, Walker has had bags kicked on him each week and the people then come on and say Jason was on that bloke, Im getting sick of it and just trying to point out the facts
eddiesmith

Post by eddiesmith »

Im sorry if I sit behind the goals and obviously notice the forwards and backs more than those in the midfield but I dont go to the game to write an essay on each player who played the game, i go to watch a good game of local footy and usually the only players who catch my eye are those in the forward line or backline

I wouldnt go into so much on Jases game if I didnt have to defend him each week against biased reports
loki04

Post by loki04 »

We'll i'd like to thank every 1 who goes and watchs the willy games as i live interstate and wouldn't find bugger all out.
P.S.
I am sick to death of reporters like mike sheehan and Gerard (I WANT TO CHANGE EVERY FARKING RULE) Healy either bagging the pies or not mentioning them at all.
Mike Sheehan goes on 'n' on 'n' on about our lopsided draw and our Block buster games yet he doesn't get that it's not a homeground advantage playing melbourne teams in melbourne,yes we may only travel interstate 4 times in recent years but we only play 4 interstate teams in melbourne so we only have 4 distinct home games the rest are either neutral or away games and a blockbuster is usually crowd dependent so the clubs involved aka Collingwood's and essendon's make anzac day and the other games what they are.
Up the Mighty Mags 2016.
themilleys

Post by themilleys »

Maybe we should all sit near each other for an entire game and get an unbiased view of each of the players performances.

I actually find it amazing that either Cloke or Tex could be seen as responsible for the loss when it was poor decision making, poor accuracy infront of goal and a lack of intensity around the ground that enabled Geelong to get a sniff. There was not much any of the backman can do when the ball was coming into the Geelong forward line so quickly, accurately and so often. At the 3/4 time huddle Gotchy really got stuck into the players (mainly midfield) about not being agressive and having a lack of intensity.
jackcass

Post by jackcass »

[/quote]Your name is wel suited. You dont know me, you dont know what my thoughts are. Are you some sort of bafoon. I go to the willy games in the HOPE that Lonie and Cloke will stand out and get back to where thay were during 2002. I dont have any pre concieved ideas before a game as they are all different. And as for getting a life, if my days were any fuller I would need an extra hour a day............Jackass[/quote]

You obviously need to relax the grip on it. Oxygen deprivation is likely to cause long term damage!
jackcass

Post by jackcass »

rand corp wrote:An open letter to Eddiesmith,

Now, I no longer care if Jason Cloke played well for Willy or not, its become damn near impossible to know unless you go to the game yourself, which is pretty hard to do from where I sit.

I've got nothing against the kid, but I reckon his chances might have passed him by still, hope he can turn it around.

Now to my point:

Having you begin every weekend with a Willy match review that spends a rather lengthy first paragraph defending/praising Jason's game, even when the vast majority of other posters have lamented his ineptness and on occassion even the major press have pointed out his man(men) had picnics. Well regardless of how bad or decent or even good he was, its just kind of gone from farce to some sort of wierd obsession bordering on pathological. Unless your Jason's mum please see a doctor immediately.

Your second paragraph then usually goes on to explain why how Tex with his extraordinarily low IQ and total absence of motor function skills, yet again lost us the game after having 400 goals kicked on him in each quarter.

Now its kinda funny (strange even) how every single week there seems to be several fans out there that want to argue facts with you (usually like, 'No Jason wasn't on him when he kicked all those goals Tex was, or it was Tex's fault anyway casue he's sh1te'). Incredible how so many people can get it wrong each week Eddie, thank goodness we have you here to correct them with the facts, every week.

Occassionaly, you then get around to giving one line descriptions of everyone else's games -usually alone the lines of:

Cole was completely sh1te and Jason Cloke should be given his spot in the seniors.

Heath was completely sh1te and Jason should get a call up before him.

Fanning, should never get a game again or at least not before Jason because he is sh1te

Anyway, just wanted to thank you for the illuminating insight into the development of our players down at Willy and if you've got a poster of Jason above your bed -I'm also thankful I don't have to wash your sheets.
Funny how the comments of Eddiesmith closely match the official comments on both the CFC and Willi web pages. He appears to have a better understanding of what is going on than you can garner from Thailand!
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

But hang on Jackass, our Thailand CFC supporter club stays very well informed about the Willy's..!! In fact the Bangkok Magpies are the only fans led by rand corp who walk though the local turnstiles sideways for obvious pleasurable reasons....:-)
Pa Marmo

Post by Pa Marmo »

jackcass wrote:You obviously need to relax the grip on it. Oxygen deprivation is likely to cause long term damage!
You Jonny-cum-lately jackass.
Genesis 1:1
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

Nuxta, Jackass has been a Collingwood fan for more years than you have had hot lunches dude. Stop proving that oxygen deprivation DOES cause long term damage!!

Settle down.
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

Good news re Yakka and Davies. Time for Lonie IMO. Gee, missing Dales pic now. They would be fantastic to still have around.
loki04

Post by loki04 »

will any1 be watching this weeks reserves game
Up the Mighty Mags 2016.
eddiesmith

Post by eddiesmith »

Who knows, maybe, maybe not. Is set to have a few pies players line up. Although I rarely get up that early, especially on a day off.
Pa Marmo

Post by Pa Marmo »

Lazza wrote:Nuxta, Jackass has been a Collingwood fan for more years than you have had hot lunches dude. Stop proving that oxygen deprivation DOES cause long term damage!!

Settle down.
Been having hot lunches for everyone of my 85 years.................back off
Genesis 1:1
Harvey

Post by Harvey »

lol game set match nuxta