Thanks to everyone.

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

Dale61

Thanks to everyone.

Post by Dale61 »

Due to the recent passing of my GF's mother, circumstances see me have to move residence, yet again.

Come Friday, we will be moving to Geelong, the home of handbags and blood nuts. This move will see my involvement with the Williamstown come to end (by my choosing) as it would be financially unviable for me to travel in from The Hollow each and every week.

Therefore, you all have seen the last of my match reports and game day photos (unless the Gulls play the Pussies at Skilled).

I have enjoyed giving you all my views of our alliance club and how players from clubs have been performing. Hopefully, there is someone out there prepared to continue what I have started.

This doesn't mean I will stop visiting Nick's on a regular basis. I intend on becoming a permanent fixture in the chat room on game day, and will still be posting as per usual.

Again, thanx to all for your support of the Williamstown FC club over the past few years, and look forward to a Magpies / Seagulls GF victory double sooner rather than later.
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
Joel

Post by Joel »

On behalf of myself, I would like to say thankyou for the work you have put in over the last couple of years. It's always been good to drop in and read your points of view on all things Williamstown, and to be able to be kept up to date. Cheers!
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

Thanks for all your work Dale! Your pics have been fantastic - something everyone all looks forward too each week.

*Hopefully* I will able to get a few snaps from the Gulls games next year, but ATM I'm not exactly sure.
Dark Beanie
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by Dark Beanie »

Bummer. With the demise of coverage via 97.4 you were our only hope! Hopefully there will be another to take over match reports and pics.
Thanks Dale for all you Williamstown updates etc. especially the pics which the seven year old really liked. Those of us that can't get to the games really appreciate the work you have done.
Good luck with the move.
If you are foolish enough to be contented, don't show it, but just grumble with the rest. - Jerome K Jerome
fan4collingwood

Post by fan4collingwood »

Will certainly miss your pictures mate.

It was great to get a glimpse of the Williamstown Boys.

Hope all goes well for you and your GF.
WKB

Post by WKB »

Well that's sad news indeed, personally for you and yours Dale and also for us lot.

As you know I go to most games so I'll do the best I can to get pictures and give a match report (which won't be as detailed or as articulate as Dale's) but I don't have the history of being a Williamstown supporter like Dale does I've only been with them seriously since the pies joined with them and casually beforehand as a family friend Nigel Hill used to play for the Towners.
rand corp

Post by rand corp »

Dale, thanks for your magnificent efforts, I wish you and your family all the best with the move. You're a champ.
Clemo

Post by Clemo »

Dale - thanks for reporting and the photos of anything to do with WFC. It has been greatly appreciated and will be sadly missed.

My deepest sympathies.
Pants & Rowdy

Post by Pants & Rowdy »

Mate, I actually came here for a Willy update so to hear this is sad and somewhat of a suprise...Never thanked you in the past so this is my chance...thanks for all your posts and wish you and your family all the best...
Never Forget the #42
Big T
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 65 times

Post by Big T »

Bugger!

For interstate supporters your reports were a god send. Wish you well in Pussy Land.
Buon Giorno
Rizzo32

Post by Rizzo32 »

I'll struggle without your help Dale, thanks once again for answering my seemingly endless queries.
P4E

Thank you for your efforts

Post by P4E »

Thanks for all your efforts Dale61 as they have been most appreciated.

Good luck and best wishes for you and your family in Geelong, take care.

:D