B&F Chances

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

Johnson#26

B&F Chances

Post by Johnson#26 »

Who are the Gulls best chances for Best and Fairest honours? And who will do the best from Collingwood?
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

Luke Jarrad and Brad Lloyd, with Sam Cranage as a smoky.
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
Daks

Post by Daks »

I think the fact that Lloydy has more experience than Jarrad will be enough to get him over the line.. I'd like to see him win it - he's never stopped trying this year - even in our bad losses.
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

Lloydy has missed about 4-5 games this year, so it could be closer than most people think.
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
ROUNDY81

Post by ROUNDY81 »

i think that luke shackleton would have to be there abouts on the games that i saw and what i read but im no expert would like to see him win it though would be good for him and would bump his player payments up for when he plays at Frankston next year.
SHACK THE BEST IN AND UNDER PLAYER AT THE CLUB
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

It took Shack a few weeks to get going, in which Jarrad, Lloyd and Cranage would have picked up a few votes. As the season wore on, Shack picked up the pace and started getting votes, whereas the other two continued to play well and pick up votes. However it goes, it will be a close call.

Speaking of Shack, he, along with Lloydy, Westy and Cranage, has been invited to Monday night's counting of the J.J. Liston Medal.

Only those with a chance of winning get invited, so I wish all four of them good luck.

Roundy, if (and that;s a big if) Shacks is delisted, and not picked up by another AFL club, he would be better off playing for Tassie than he would playing for Frankston.
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

Speaking of Jarrad, is he a chance late in the draft/pre-season? And Brad Lloyd was a Hawks.
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

Anyone who nominates is a chance, but not all those who nominate get picked. It's all to do with what type of player a club needs, but it would be a huge surprise if Luke isn't picked up in the National Draft.

Yes, Brad was a Hawk, but that was some time ago. Didn't you know that before now?
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
ROUNDY81

Post by ROUNDY81 »

there is more money in victoria than tassie and why would tassie pay him money when they have invested so much time and effort in him as a junior he would get a truck load of money in the sanfl or the wafl so all is not lost for shacks if he is not picked up at Afl or he could go back and play for yolla football club in tassie im sure they would pay him a carton of piss a week for his services.
SHACK THE BEST IN AND UNDER PLAYER AT THE CLUB
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

Dale61 wrote:Yes, Brad was a Hawk, but that was some time ago. Didn't you know that before now?
Yes, I knew that. I was just saying he has had some AFL experiance. Back in 1998/99.