Luke Shackleton

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

President Ted Parker

Luke Shackleton

Post by President Ted Parker »

Luke Shackleton for the past three matches with Williamstown has spent his time across half back and in a back pocket. This is a new position for the 'Shack' and is clear message from the Collingwood hierarchy to one become more accountable and two to adapt more strings to his bow.
The Shack to me still appears to have a problem with his weight and I would have thought some extended periods in the guts (pardon the pun) would have been more beneficial to his running capabilities. Although only a pup 2004 looms as big year for the Shack. There is a growing train of thought that Luke hasn't got the tank to cut it consistently at the top level, thus the move to defence.
I should have never been sacked as the president of the Collingwood Football Club.
ROUNDY81

Post by ROUNDY81 »

well its time for the coaching staff to give shacks the chance in the seniors that he has earned by playing good consistant football over the last 5 weeks and if he doesnt get a chance this week i will be posting my membership to mick malthouse.
SHACK THE BEST IN AND UNDER PLAYER AT THE CLUB
Canberra

Post by Canberra »

Please tell us ROUNDY81,what the hell would Mick Malthouse do with a Western Bulldogs membership?
Do not adjust your mind. The fault is in reality.
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

President Ted Parker wrote:
Luke Shackleton for the past three matches with Williamstown has spent his time across half back and in a back pocket.
No he hasn't. He's been playing in the midfield. He was playing in defence earlier in the season, but seems more comfortable in an on the ball role.
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

I think its time to see Shacks in the midfield at Collingwood. Just give him a go - we'll never know much about him until he plays. Memo MM: Give the boy a go! :)
President Ted Parker

Post by President Ted Parker »

Dale61 wrote:President Ted Parker wrote:
Luke Shackleton for the past three matches with Williamstown has spent his time across half back and in a back pocket.
No he hasn't. He's been playing in the midfield. He was playing in defence earlier in the season, but seems more comfortable in an on the ball role.
Dale if you look when i posted this thread it was way back at the start of the year when Luke was playing in the backline.
I should have never been sacked as the president of the Collingwood Football Club.
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

My apologies Ted.
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked