#31 Beau McCreery

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Pies2016
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 101 times

Re: #31 Beau McCreery

Post by Pies2016 »

He won it easy. The only reason it looked close was because the StKilda player broke at the start and that allowed him to finish a close second behind McCreery.
McCreery kept his pace up too. Very impressive.
Gary Player “ the harder I practice, the luckier I get “
Mr Miyagi
Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 129 times

Post by Mr Miyagi »

Yep the St Kilda player took off before the gun, would’ve been called back if it were a proper race. The idiot even thought he’d won, put his hand up in victory at the finish line

Should have had a tackle bag at the finish line and tell Beau, “go chase him down tackle him!” Would have broken the record! lol
Last edited by Mr Miyagi on Sat Sep 28, 2024 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lazzadesilva
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 59 times

Post by lazzadesilva »

Very creditable achievement considering how he was 10 hours earlier according to a mate of mine who was in the same premises 🤓
I term the current Collingwood attack based strategy “Unceasing Waves” like on a stormy and windy day with rough seas. A Perfect Storm ☔️
RudeBoy
Been liked: 85 times

Post by RudeBoy »

McCreery was looking good on the beach at Byron Bay last week. Reckon he'll be a big improver next year. Congrats for winning the sprint.
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 45 times

Post by David »

"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
think better
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 29 times

Post by think better »

Dumbest idea ever to have an unbreakable finish tape just because of the sponsors logo all over it. Could easily have ended in an injury to one of the runners - and a photographer nearly had her head ripped off.
I think therefore I think - I think