Round 11 v Bendigo Bombers

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

Cam
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by Cam »

So Dale which of the Collingwood players named against the Dees played for Willi?

By the looks of it Presti, McGough, Maxwell & Davis are in the ones?
Get back on top.
d9 tank

Post by d9 tank »

Presti was just being held onto in case Rocca doesn't come up which is likely.

Should find out in the next hour or two.
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

Kinnear didn't play yesterday, and neither did Billy. They could be injured, but nobody could give me a definite answer as to their status, so there could be a couple of surprise selections this arvo.
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
hoggy

Post by hoggy »

Did Dane Swan play the whole game?

It'd be a change.
Barge
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

Player summary can be found at:
http://forum.collingwood365.com/index.php?showtopic=549

It will be intersting to see how long this lasts before getting deleted.
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
Rizzo32

Post by Rizzo32 »

Great pics as usual Dale, missing a couple still who played out of these?

42 Knight, Terry
41 Rowe, Julian*
13 Theodore, Luke
5 Pearce, Matthew
25 McArdle, Nick
bokka

Post by bokka »

Dale61, that link to player summary doesn't seem to work.

Great work with photos and reports BTW
Tank36

Post by Tank36 »

I have seen all but the Bendigo game this year and Billy is really struggling to make the adjustment to senior football even at VFL level. Not sure why he didn't play in the twos for Willy on the weekend because the word around Burbank Oval is he was definitely going to be dropped from the ones whether he was carrying an injury or not.

Having Marcus Baldwin desperately out of form for the Seagulls doesn't help Billy's cause that much. Billy needs to be nursed and developed through his first year and shouldn't be expected to fill the role as first or second big forward because Baldwin can't get his act together. Let the kid the kid find some real form in the twos where the intensity isn't as great and where the seconds playing under coach Anthony Eames appear to be playing more as a team than the seniors.
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

bokka, you'll have to register first, then you'll be able to access all the forums.
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

Tank, the reason Billy didn't play in the two on the weekend is because they had the bye.
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

Tess, I have no idea why you, or anyone for that matter, are banned from any site, and in particular, C365.

This isn't the forum to discuss this, but to ban someone without giving a reason really is a cowardly act.

I wouldn't really stress too much about C365 as there doesn't appear to be too much on offer that hasn't already been said elsewhere. I don't even think that there are more than a handful of people that even bother to check the Williamstown forum.
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

Dale61 wrote:Justin Crow: (rookie) continued his very good form, mainly in the ruck, with 15 possessions and 5 marks. He was slightly in front at stoppages with his rockwork and took a courageous ‘Riewoldt-like’ mark. A consistent performer at the moment.
I like the looks of Crow. It seems as if the 3 years we've psent developing him have ben well spent. Any chance we may see him in the seniors next year?
foxychick

Post by foxychick »

I would really like to see davidson at least play a couple of games near the end it would more likely be just for williamstown but it would rreally give the kid a lot of confidence and it'd be great to see him in action again. He would've been such an asset at the moment in the team.
Joel

Post by Joel »

I'd prefer Davidson to sit it out. I'd rather him rehabilitate his injury rather than rush back into it. Afterall, we all know what happened to Tarks when he tried to get back early.