WANTED!

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

Presti35
Has liked: 212 times
Been liked: 94 times

WANTED!

Post by Presti35 »

Hey guys, i've been looking for any shots of Presti in the Williamstown jumper, but I cant seem to find any. Just wondering if anyone has one?

Thanks. 8)

GO PIES!
GO GULLS!
A Goal Saved Is 2 Goals Earned!
hoggy

Post by hoggy »

I'll fetch ya some.
Barge
hoggy

Post by hoggy »

[Images removed as they were republished without the authors permission. Please refer to The Rules - bbmods]

All from his debut vs Box Hill in the Qualifying Final in 2003 at Box Hill City Oval.
Barge
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

Ahem, I don't remember receiving a WRITTEN request for you to post MY pics in this forum, and therefore, you have not received WRITTEN permission to do so.

This is what I was dreading, so it now looks as though I'll have to start posting my pics with a watermark and copyright symbol.

I hope everyone has enjoyed seeing clear, uncluttered pics, but due to the above, this will now be a thing of the past.

All complaints can be directed to hoggy.

PS. As this is a breach of the rules, I have reported the above post to the moderators.
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
hoggy

Post by hoggy »

Dale61 wrote:Ahem, I don't remember receiving a WRITTEN request for you to post MY pics in this forum, and therefore, you have not received WRITTEN permission to do so.

This is what I was dreading, so it now looks as though I'll have to start posting my pics with a watermark and copyright symbol.

I hope everyone has enjoyed seeing clear, uncluttered pics, but due to the above, this will now be a thing of the past.

All complaints can be directed to hoggy.

PS. As this is a breach of the rules, I have reported the above post to the moderators.
Oh come on you can't be serious...it was an honest mistake....I'd been looking around for photos just before and had seen Presti's post....since I knew what games Presti has played for Willy (Qual Final v Box Hill 2003, and the last two games this season) I knew where to get the pics for him. I knew the exact page and everything!

I mean I posted a link from 3 pages away....three pages! I'm not trying to steal them or anything like that, I was doing a good deed for someone.

But hey, if I'm a troublemaker put one of those big fat yellow things next to all my posts hey? :roll:

Note - just for the record have a look at all those previous posts where I have said "brilliant pics" and stuff like that.
Barge
Daks

Post by Daks »

Dale, i'm sure it was an honest mistake... you're being a bit hard aren't ya? The pics were posted on the same board so it's not really harming anyone..
But, rules are rules i guess.
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

Maybe I am being a bit hard, but would you rather see pics edited like the one below?
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
Daks

Post by Daks »

Ummm...no. :?
Ok, you have a point...
hoggy

Post by hoggy »

You can photoshop around that. ;-)
Barge
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

Presti#1Fan, I sent you an email with the pics attached, but it was returned as undeliverable. Give me a valid email and I'll try again.
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
Joel

Post by Joel »

Dale mate, I'm sure it was an honest mistake, and so far, this has been the only time it has occured.
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

Correction Joel, second time that they have been used on this board, and yes, I am counting. Who knows how many others have been downloaded without my knowledge.
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
Joel

Post by Joel »

Report it, and we will remove it. If one poster continues to do it, we will warn them.
hoggy

Post by hoggy »

First time I did it though. ;-)
Barge
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

It appears that PrestiFan has received the pics I sent, so from my end, subject is closed.
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked