#11 Daniel McStay

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Woods

Post by Woods »

Dynamic Tatto
71 Swan street, Richmond

Trevor McStay
Worldly renowned for his Japanese style tattooing, and with over 33 years experience, Trevor continues to implement as much enthusiasm and passion that he did when he started. Trevor has had the privilege to work with and learn from some of the best tattooists in the world. Early on in his career Trevor had the privilege of working at the famous Smilin’ Buddha Tattoos in Canada. It was there under the watchful eye of one of his tattoo idols, Paul Jeffries, that he started to really hone his tattoo craft. Despite Trevor’s success in making a name for himself within the Tattoo culture, he still travels and works with friends that he considers very influential in the tattoo community. This also allows him to keep up-to-date with new styles of tattooing and the latest equipment.

https://dynamictattoo.com/artists/trevor-mcstay/
(but careful - they’re starkers)

From the website pictures he seems to tatt a very artistic beer pot and arse crack. But what would I know.
mudlark

Post by mudlark »

Damien wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:What I want to know is how come McStay's old man is a tattooist, but Daniel doesn't appear to have any ink work?
I can tell you now McStay’s old man is NOT a tattooist. Where did you get that from Rude?
I can tell you definitively that his old man is a
Tattooist. 100%.
Magpietothemax
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 15 times

Post by Magpietothemax »

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/ ... 891/page-5

This video should put an end to any controversy.
Free Julian Assange!!
Ice in the veins
Clemo

Post by Clemo »

Woods wrote:Dynamic Tatto
71 Swan street, Richmond

Trevor McStay
Worldly renowned for his Japanese style tattooing, and with over 33 years experience, Trevor continues to implement as much enthusiasm and passion that he did when he started. Trevor has had the privilege to work with and learn from some of the best tattooists in the world. Early on in his career Trevor had the privilege of working at the famous Smilin’ Buddha Tattoos in Canada. It was there under the watchful eye of one of his tattoo idols, Paul Jeffries, that he started to really hone his tattoo craft. Despite Trevor’s success in making a name for himself within the Tattoo culture, he still travels and works with friends that he considers very influential in the tattoo community. This also allows him to keep up-to-date with new styles of tattooing and the latest equipment.

https://dynamictattoo.com/artists/trevor-mcstay/
(but careful - they’re starkers)

From the website pictures he seems to tatt a very artistic beer pot and arse crack. But what would I know.
I guess that's where I'll get my next CFC Magpie Premiership Tattoo on my other ankle to complement my 2010 tattoo. :wink:
Go Pies !!!!
Damien
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 11 times

Post by Damien »

RudeBoy wrote:
Damien wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:What I want to know is how come McStay's old man is a tattooist, but Daniel doesn't appear to have any ink work?
I can tell you now McStay’s old man is NOT a tattooist. Where did you get that from Rude?
In his interview on the club's website he said his Dad ran a tattoo parlour up the road from the our club's headquarters.
Well my apologies mate, I stand corrected. I walk my dog around the same oval as his mum and dad (never seen him in short sleeves) walking theirs. Chatted to him many times and would never have picked it in a million years. Not your stereotypical tatootist I wouldn’t have thought. Good lesson for
Me not to judge a book by its cover.
'Collingwood are the Bradmans of Football'
The Herald - 1930
Piethagoras' Theorem
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Piethagoras' Theorem »

After reading the last 2 pages I haven't learned much else other than, he's good looking, doesn't have tattoos and his father is not a rebel biker dude (maybe). Ok, I'm convinced. Great pick up
Formally frankiboy and FrankieGoesToCollingwood.
Damien
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 11 times

Post by Damien »

nah, he’s just your typical mild mannered Croydon dog walker. Even his dog isn’t tough. Some little King Charles Cavalier or something. Thought he might at least have had a Pitbull or something :-)
'Collingwood are the Bradmans of Football'
The Herald - 1930
RudeBoy
Been liked: 85 times

Post by RudeBoy »

Damien wrote:^
No apology needed mate. We each post what we think is correct. Sometimes it is and sometimes it ain't. Cheers
LaurieHolden
Has liked: 175 times
Been liked: 176 times

New Pie blocks out noise as he reunites with old coach

Post by LaurieHolden »

Dan McStay's move to the Magpies saw him reunite with his former coach, Justin Leppitsch
Source :
https://www.afl.com.au/news/871678/new- ... -old-coach
Last edited by LaurieHolden on Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Club's not Jock, Ted and Gerry" (& Eddie)
2023 AFL Premiers
Mr Miyagi
Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 129 times

Post by Mr Miyagi »

He’s a top bloke, Trev. Gonna be busy when we win the next flag! ;)
lazzadesilva
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 59 times

Post by lazzadesilva »

Mr Miyagi wrote:He’s a top bloke, Trev. Gonna be busy when we win the next flag! ;)
Hope that I’m still alive to see what will be my third flag. Technically the fourth in my lifetime but I was one in 1958
I term the current Collingwood attack based strategy “Unceasing Waves” like on a stormy and windy day with rough seas. A Perfect Storm ☔️
RudeBoy
Been liked: 85 times

Post by RudeBoy »

lazzadesilva wrote:^
Same here Lazza. 8)
lazzadesilva
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 59 times

Post by lazzadesilva »

RudeBoy wrote:^
Great minds think alike and great people live alike!!

I would love another flag not only for us but for a current player who absolutely deserves it, Pendles. Oh how I wish this to become a reality
I term the current Collingwood attack based strategy “Unceasing Waves” like on a stormy and windy day with rough seas. A Perfect Storm ☔️
What'sinaname
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 19 times

Post by What'sinaname »

5 games in and, well, you couldn't not conclude that he's been a disappointment so far.
All of his forward stats are below average and now he's injured.
Fighting against the objectification of woman.
think positive
Has liked: 240 times
Been liked: 90 times

Post by think positive »

Musta busted his hand on purpose
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!