Post Match. Pies pipped in thriller. All comments.

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

slangman
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 14 times

Post by slangman »

Bitterly disappointed with the loss.

Effort 9/10
Skill execution 7/10
Goal kicking 4/10

We didn’t make the most of our ascendancy and like many times before left the door ajar for the opposition.
Some supreme games from JDG, Pendlebury and Crisp.

The forwards were very poor once again and need to do more than just lift.
Some much good work up the ground is being wasted by the foward line.
- Side By Side -
dalyc
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 12 times

Post by dalyc »

Damien wrote:So proud of this team. And to the flogs on here who are:

1. Blaming the umpires
2. Calling for Mihocek to be dropped
3. Talking about whether we can beat Sydney or not

I will say:

1. Umpiring was brilliant, let it go all game and no team had a clear advantage,
2. Mihocek had a quiet game yes but no way he’ll be dropped
3. we gotta win another game before we worry about Sydney

Had a gutful of the whingers on this site. Especially about umpiring. If you can’t just acknowledge what a brilliant performance that was by our team, you don’t know squat about footy and definitely haven’t played it.
1. Wrong - bullshit
Four legged animals good, two legged animals better
Mr Miyagi
Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 129 times

Post by Mr Miyagi »

doriswilgus wrote:As I said,who cares what they say?Most of them are morons anyway.
Hear hear.
Piesnchess
Has liked: 202 times
Been liked: 89 times

Post by Piesnchess »

I would not give a tinkers cuss what other jealous loser fans think of us, stuff them, just jealous cos their mobs are out of it, done and dusted, we on other hand, are still right in this season. Loser fans would have knocked us even if we had won, by a goal, " bloody lucky pricks, hate them, they wont win the Prelim, for sure, yak yak blah blah " same old shit from Opposition dickheads, whose teams have NO more games this season. Who gives a damn what they think, ever ??
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
dalyc
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 12 times

Post by dalyc »

90 nice wrote:Time to plan for 2023 back in the premiership mix now
F$&k off you non supporter - there’s at least a game to go

How much to get the ignore button back. I might just pay it to never see another post from this turd
Four legged animals good, two legged animals better
think positive
Has liked: 240 times
Been liked: 90 times

Post by think positive »

watt price tully wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
Haff wrote: I’m as gutted as you. IQ wouldn’t see your comments as positive. Moving on.
It’s the generalised misery-making that makes us ill. Critique particular players or plays, by all means, but keep the “Collingwood will fail” rhetoric to yourself.
+1
+2

And come on freo!
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
What'sinaname
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 18 times

Post by What'sinaname »

Piesnchess wrote:I would not give a tinkers cuss what other jealous loser fans think of us, stuff them, just jealous cos their mobs are out of it, done and dusted, we on other hand, are still right in this season. Loser fans would have knocked us even if we had won, by a goal, " bloody lucky pricks, hate them, they wont win the Prelim, for sure, yak yak blah blah " same old shit from Opposition dickheads, whose teams have NO more games this season. Who gives a damn what they think, ever ??
That's good n'all. Doesn't stop them laugh at us. And you know they are. They loved this result. The only thing better was a loss after the siren.
23 YIPPEE!!!

Post by 23 YIPPEE!!! »

Totally fed up with the AFL pricks
think positive
Has liked: 240 times
Been liked: 90 times

Post by think positive »

Damien wrote:So proud of this team. And to the flogs on here who are:

1. Blaming the umpires
2. Calling for Mihocek to be dropped
3. Talking about whether we can beat Sydney or not

I will say:

1. Umpiring was brilliant, let it go all game and no team had a clear advantage,
2. Mihocek had a quiet game yes but no way he’ll be dropped
3. we gotta win another game before we worry about Sydney

Had a gutful of the whingers on this site. Especially about umpiring. If you can’t just acknowledge what a brilliant performance that was by our team, you don’t know squat about footy and definitely haven’t played it.
That is such a crock

The Ginnie call
The out if bounds play on,
The lack of reward for tackling as McCrrae put it,
The throw and duck by duckwood

We got one free push in the back

We were robbed blind

And I’ve had a gut FUlll of that
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
Hiss
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Hiss »

Umpires cost us the game again. I call on the Club to lodge a formal complaint about the outrageous bias and blatantly pro Geelong decisions. Ginnivan was not given a single free kick , yet Geelong was laughing with the umpires after the siren . We had this game in the bag until the umpires decided we didn’t deserve a fair go.
I love this club and I hold anyone in contempt who does not think it is worth fighting for.
Magpietothemax
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 15 times

Post by Magpietothemax »

Just listened to Fly's presser:
" We lost the game. But we are not losers. Don't lay on the ground".
Our team's initial reaction to loss was devastation.
But Fly immediately tells them:We are not losers. Barring the GF, if we don't win, don't iie on the ground. Don't lie on the ground"
Free Julian Assange!!
Ice in the veins
What'sinaname
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 18 times

Post by What'sinaname »

dalyc wrote:
90 nice wrote:Time to plan for 2023 back in the premiership mix now
F$&k off you non supporter - there’s at least a game to go

How much to get the ignore button back. I might just pay it to never see another post from this turd
$1,000 would just about do it.

Direct deposit to:
Bank: Westpac
BSB: 037608
Account Number: 125812

fundraising.htm
doriswilgus
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 23 times

Post by doriswilgus »

At the end of the day we matched it with the team that everyone is calling the best in the competition.That’s a good effort from a team that isn’t rated by anyone apparently.Yes,losing sucks,but we’re still in it.Onwards and upwards to next week!
Hiss
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Hiss »

Magpietothemax wrote:Just listened to Fly's presser:
" We lost the game. But we are not losers. Don't lay on the ground".
Our team's initial reaction to loss was devastation.
But Fly immediately tells them:We are not losers. Barring the GF, if we don't win, don't iie on the ground. Don't lie on the ground"
He will be out if we lose another final .
I love this club and I hold anyone in contempt who does not think it is worth fighting for.
Piesnchess
Has liked: 202 times
Been liked: 89 times

Post by Piesnchess »

What'sinaname wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:I would not give a tinkers cuss what other jealous loser fans think of us, stuff them, just jealous cos their mobs are out of it, done and dusted, we on other hand, are still right in this season. Loser fans would have knocked us even if we had won, by a goal, " bloody lucky pricks, hate them, they wont win the Prelim, for sure, yak yak blah blah " same old shit from Opposition dickheads, whose teams have NO more games this season. Who gives a damn what they think, ever ??
That's good n'all. Doesn't stop them laugh at us. And you know they are. They loved this result. The only thing better was a loss after the siren.

Maaaaate, oh come on, who gives a fooking rats arse what a bunch of inbred Deliverance swinging Banjo Opposition fans think, really ????? They hate us so much, even when we win, they knock us, say we were lucky for 11 weeks in a row, had we beaten the Cats itd would all be cos the umps favoured us, and helped us win, thats how the jealous inbred village idiots roll, been going on for over 100 years, we are hated by 5 times more people than actually barrack for us, according to a well known Collingwood Historian, Richard Stremski. Who cares, not THIS little black duck, we still live to fight another day, they dont. :o :?
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.