Post Match. Pies pipped in thriller. All comments.

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

23 YIPPEE!!!

Post by 23 YIPPEE!!! »

Geelong pack of pricks must say
Mr Miyagi
Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 129 times

Post by Mr Miyagi »

90 nice wrote:We have the makings now
We’re a genuine challenger for the flag in the next few years, for sure. And we’re still in it this year! There’s no doubts now.

And yeah, dictionary has a Geelong photo for smug arrogance
nomadjack

Post by nomadjack »

What'sinaname wrote:
swooper wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:And normal programming resumes with the Pies returning to finals laughing stock again.

We win pretty much every close H&A game and then lose the close final.
Laughing stock? Pull your head in. What a year we have had. How about recognising that?
Read the rest of the post. Supporters are laughing at us.
Are you 12 years old? Big bloody deal. FFS, after the way the club has stood up this year, this is what you're running with?
Magpietothemax
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 15 times

Post by Magpietothemax »

90 nice wrote:Geelong pack of pricks must say
Don't worry 90.
They are, but who cares.
They just escaped a missile.
Had they lost, they were in hell.
We lost, but we are far from being in hell.
Yes I am sure we can look forward to 2023.
However, I am still focussed on here and now.
We are still in the finals race.
Free Julian Assange!!
Ice in the veins
watt price tully

Post by watt price tully »

Upset, disappointed to have snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. Mixed feelings because on the one hand I expected us to finish close to the bottom and the pies have given the supporters an amazing ride.

The umpires didn’t help and I thought Geelong were lucky to get away with it today and they know it.

Having said that, it remains bitterly disappointing but we live to fight another day. A magnificent effort, some errors and lack of poise when it mattered.

Just need a bit of luck which we’ve had plenty of this year.

Go Pies.
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
Piesnchess
Has liked: 202 times
Been liked: 89 times

Post by Piesnchess »

rambler wrote:Ok the initial disappointment has subsided.
This group will never die wondering. Unlike other teams that go into their shell and choke.
I trust Fly to give the group a good talking to. We are in every game we play with our do or die gameplan.
And even if we lose in next three weeks i am confident this coaching staff will provide a premiership within next four years. The kids are good and the coach knows what is needed to take us to a whole new level.
Don't be surprised to see some big calls on senior players.
Fly has achieved the impossible with a small squad. He hasn't even had a chance to replenish the squad and he's got us sniffing glory.
Just that fact makes me optimistic for the future.
This is not old Collingwood, I sense a great era coming with some magical moments.

Wont be four yrs, this group will get a Premiership within two yrs at most, heck we nearly pulled today off, against the so called best team in the comp, we are right up there NOW, and even this season is not done yet, we wont go out in straight sets, no way, we will be in a foul mood next week, Fly will have us pumped for a huge and massive unrelenting effort, and we will make the PF. After that , who knows, ? but id be rapt just to make the Prelim, under a brand new great Coach. Rapt. :) :)
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
What'sinaname
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 18 times

Post by What'sinaname »

Mr Miyagi wrote:Whatsinaname is just gutted and projected their anger at anyone and anything. Hopefully they go easy on the Xbox controller
Gutted yes, but just relaying what's happening in the real world. We are being laughed at.

Carlton supporters, shattered last week are sleeping easy tonight. Richmond supporters are no longer numb after Thursday night. This result was a dream come true to all other supporters.
doriswilgus
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 23 times

Post by doriswilgus »

What'sinaname wrote:
Mr Miyagi wrote:Whatsinaname is just gutted and projected their anger at anyone and anything. Hopefully they go easy on the Xbox controller
Gutted yes, but just relaying what's happening in the real world. We are being laughed at.

Carlton supporters, shattered last week are sleeping easy tonight. Richmond supporters are no longer numb after Thursday night. This result was a dream come true to all other supporters.
The big difference is that these teams are out of the finals and we have a chance to make amends next week.Oh,and I wouldn’t worry about what other fans are saying on Bigfooty anyway.Who cares what they think?They’re going to run us down whether we win or not.
doriswilgus

Post by doriswilgus »

Dp.
dalyc
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 12 times

Post by dalyc »

lihei wrote:Krueger IN Checkers Piss Off
I undestand your anger. But don’t be disrespectful prick.
Four legged animals good, two legged animals better
What'sinaname
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 18 times

Post by What'sinaname »

doriswilgus wrote:
The big difference is that these teams are out of the finals and we have a chance to make amends next week.Oh,and I wouldn’t worry about what other fans are saying on Bigfooty anyway.Who cares what they think?They’re going to run us down whether we win or not.
I don't disagree. Just don't blow smoke up my arse and tell me that people aren't laugh at us right now. They are, and pretending they aren't doesn't make it not true.
Mr Miyagi
Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 129 times

Post by Mr Miyagi »

What'sinaname wrote:

Carlton and Richmond aren’t playing finals. We still are. ;)

Big footy is full of trolls and ex-players no one likes and failed draft hopefuls who also don’t have any friends in the footy industry and gutter journalists who want Tom Browne’s job. Just ignore them, they’re mosquitoes
Last edited by Mr Miyagi on Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mgh3536

Post by mgh3536 »

Farkin arrogant Geelong fans

I would love for us to have second crack at them
doriswilgus

Post by doriswilgus »

Dp.
Last edited by doriswilgus on Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
doriswilgus

Post by doriswilgus »

As I said,who cares what they say?Most of them are morons anyway.