The Carringbush Rumour File (JUST the rumour pls)

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

lazzadesilva
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 59 times

Post by lazzadesilva »

90 nice wrote:Tim Taranto is coming to Collingwood and McStay to stay at Brisbane.

This is the only player Collingwood will pick up in trade week.
Collingwood will obtain early round draft picks as well.

This is not a rumour as such more like facts.
You may well be right but I don’t believe “facts” without supporting evidence
I term the current Collingwood attack based strategy “Unceasing Waves” like on a stormy and windy day with rough seas. A Perfect Storm ☔️
stui magpie
Has liked: 86 times
Been liked: 95 times

Post by stui magpie »

Mr Miyagi wrote:
simon tonna wrote:
Mr Miyagi wrote: Ginni’s done nothing wrong, it’s his privacy that’s been breached. The timing isn’t a coincidence either
I am certainly in agreement with you.
Yep. Unfortunately players need to know they can’t trust anyone on social media. Just hope Ginni’s head space is okay. So far it’s only a couple posts on Twitter, and The Australian an hour ago (but behind paywall) so fingers crossed it doesn’t blow up. Carlton supporters spreading it on Twitter so I’ve hit the report button.
I've seen the photo, nothing to see here at all.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Mr Miyagi
Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 130 times

Post by Mr Miyagi »

Yep. The Australian took down their article within an hour of publishing it. Just some Carlton grubs on Twitter pushing it, nothing else to see here.
think positive
Has liked: 240 times
Been liked: 90 times

Post by think positive »

its on big footy guys, its a bit grotty, but nothing more than dickhead kid fun,

but hopefully he learns a really big lesson from this mole hill, and i mean mole, with friends like that showing the photo around, he needs to find nicer ladies!
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
stui magpie
Has liked: 86 times
Been liked: 95 times

Post by stui magpie »

In the Collingwood board, Ginnivan thread. Someone put it up as some asked to see it.

I stay in the Collingwood board over there, I'd want more than a vaccine shot to go on the main board.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Swanny2011
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Swanny2011 »

Probably just confirming what most people have heard on here but...My reliable mail is that Oliver Henry is keen to get back closer to to his family and play with his brother. Would be disappointing to lose but on the other hand we hold Ace in any trade with Geelong so we need to make it a good trade.
3rd degree

Post by 3rd degree »

We still want Matty Parker.
" Ohhh Banksy and out comes the Note Book".

www.facebook/the hybernators
DeadEyeDidak

Post by DeadEyeDidak »

Henry told Geelong 2-3 months ago that he wants to go there.
Brown26
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Brown26 »

It's a long way from Melbourne to Collingwood. You have to change trains and everything... Sigh... Get an early second rounder and be done with it. He has no heart. Good luck Scotty if you can make a player out of him.

- Ben
What'sinaname
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 20 times

Post by What'sinaname »

Yep, it'll be one of those trades that goes through where we swap player and picks for slightly better picks.

He's not worth that much as he's very much raw and unproven.
Fighting against the objectification of woman.
Boot
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Boot »

I'll be very disappointed if we loose Ollie Henry over the upcoming trade period. I think he has an enormous upside and like his brother at Geelong he could play in defense as well as forward. I think that his ability to hit the scoreboard is his greatest skill and we all know that sort of skill is very hard to find in AFL football. His concern that he is not getting a game ahead of the likes of Ginnivan, Johnston and Elliott shouldn't be a worry. If he persists and continues to work at his game he definitely has the talent to force his way into the team. In a couple of years Howe will have retired so there could be a position for Henry there as well. Lets hope Collingwood play hardball with young Henry and force him to stay or see how far he gets if he chooses to go into the draft.
I'd hate Geelong to secure Henry for a simple draft pick that they don't have many to trade anyway. Be better to look at what players we could use from Geelong to negotiate a trade if Henry can't be reconciled at Collingwood.
Collingwood Domination. Envy of the Nation!
23 YIPPEE!!!

Post by 23 YIPPEE!!! »

Look folks amazing what you read on twitter but someone reported that Grundy could play Saturday he has made a rapid recovery.
Not sure if I call it a report more a personal rumour
Also was noted Charlie Dean available as well
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 46 times

Post by David »

"Amazing" is certainly one word for it...
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Jezza
Has liked: 176 times
Been liked: 243 times

Post by Jezza »

90 nice wrote:Look folks amazing what you read on twitter but someone reported that Grundy could play Saturday he has made a rapid recovery.
Not sure if I call it a report more a personal rumour
Also was noted Charlie Dean available as well
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Pies2016
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 105 times

Post by Pies2016 »

Gary Player “ the harder I practice, the luckier I get “