Luke Jarrad

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

President Ted Parker

Luke Jarrad

Post by President Ted Parker »

This kid has been in super form for Williamstown in the opening 3 rounds and would be easily leading the clubs Best and Fairest at this early stage of the season as well as catching the eye of selectors for the state team to play the WAFL in June . The Pies had a chance to rookie list Jarrad at the end of last year as both Jarrad and another Williamstown player Brendan 'Jimmy' Hollow trained with The Pies before the selection of rookies in the pre-season draft. Both were overlooked.

If Jarrad keeps up the form he has displayed there is little doubt he will follow the likes of Sam Mitchell, Jeremy Clayton, Josh Mahoney, Steve Kenna, Adrian DeLuca, Ben Hudson and Matthew Ball as mature aged players drafted by an AFL club.

Unfortunately for Collingwood they had first crack at Luke last year when he was a nobody and now have to wait and hope he goes relatively unnoticed by other clubs (desperate for a ready made footballer) for the remainder of the season.

I doubt that very much!
I should have never been sacked as the president of the Collingwood Football Club.
Joel

Post by Joel »

Balme said on the radio, probably 2-3 days ago, that they will probably rookie list him at the end of the year.
Yobbo^LuKa

Post by Yobbo^LuKa »

Bloody oath hes a lil star isnt he! He took a rippa of a mark in round 2 i think it was.
Tradition? Pfft you call merging with Fitzroy and cheatin to 3 flags Tradition? Winning 4 flags in a row is history, which makes tradition!
Dale61

Luke Jarrad article in the Round 6 TXU-VFL Record.

Post by Dale61 »

Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked