Collingwood TAFE Hairdressing School Coiffures

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Peponi

Post by Peponi »

How about the players and club focus on what really matter?

Like, I don’t know, improve on and off-field matters?
Formerly LeighBrownBrigade
What'sinaname
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 18 times

Post by What'sinaname »

So long as his haircut isn't racist, then it's a positive step.
Fighting against the objectification of woman.
Donny
Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 25 times

Post by Donny »

On the other hand ... WTH possessed Elliott to join in with the very silly 'hairdo' crowd ?

Has there ever been a worse trend for the fashion slaves ??
Donny.

It's a game. Enjoy it. :D
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 45 times

Post by David »

Come on guys, pics or it didn't happen!
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
LaurieHolden
Has liked: 174 times
Been liked: 176 times

Collingwood TAFE Hairdressing School Coiffures

Post by LaurieHolden »

With Ginni's recent visit to the Collingwood TAFE Hairdressing School, time to dust off the Collingwood Family album of peroxided Collingwood Coiffures.

The ones that jump out to me in recent memory are Travis Cloke, Jack Crisp, Shane Woewodin and Rhyce Shaw, but I know I've left plenty more on the table, mostly because I've blocked it out.

If only Dreadlock Pendles went down a similar path.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"The Club's not Jock, Ted and Gerry" (& Eddie)
2023 AFL Premiers
Bruce Gonsalves
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Bruce Gonsalves »

The boys have their hair done at MADD hairdressers. He's the son of my old boss, the family are crazy Collingwood supporters.
LaurieHolden

Post by LaurieHolden »

^ maybe the lads at MADD did their apprenticeships at the CTHS...
2023 AFL Premiers
Prometheus
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Prometheus »

A large proportion of footballers these days look like they have gone to their hairdresser and said; "Give me your worst".
Donny
Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 25 times

Post by Donny »

^ Got that right.

I'm truly appalled at the sheep mentality, displayed by some of our players and sports stars in general, when it comes to hair 'styles'.
Last edited by Donny on Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Donny.

It's a game. Enjoy it. :D
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 45 times

Post by David »

Say what you will about peroxide, but nothing could be worse than when Leigh Matthews tried to turn the team into bovver boys back in 1995 through his mandatory shaved-head policy. The 2000s Linkin Park look was high fashion by comparison!
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

Donny wrote:^ Got that right.

I'm truly appalled at the sheep mentality, displayed by some or our players and sports stars in general, when it comes to hair 'styles'.
Well I for one am glad that some players are not slaves to fashion and have the hair they want. I played in a band in my late teens and twenties and had just about every colour available at the time and loved it
Don't confuse your current path with your final destination. Just because it's dark and stormy now doesn't meant that you aren't headed for glorious sunshine!
LaurieHolden

Post by LaurieHolden »

Laz, I'm sensing a Spinal Tap vibe. How many drummers did you go through?
2023 AFL Premiers
stui magpie
Has liked: 85 times
Been liked: 95 times

Post by stui magpie »

^

Hey, it was the 80's, I'm sure Lazza barely recalls his many sexual exploits from back then. :wink:

But with hair styles, I don't care. Every decade has had some shocking haircuts in hindsight, I don't care if Ginni runs out in a rainbow Mohawk if he keeps doing what he's doing.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

LaurieHolden wrote:Laz, I'm sensing a Spinal Tap vibe. How many drummers did you go through?
Drummers? Are they the dudes who were always out of time and even when knocking on the front door they didn’t know when to come in
Don't confuse your current path with your final destination. Just because it's dark and stormy now doesn't meant that you aren't headed for glorious sunshine!
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

stui magpie wrote:^

Hey, it was the 80's, I'm sure Lazza barely recalls his many sexual exploits from back then. :wink:

But with hair styles, I don't care. Every decade has had some shocking haircuts in hindsight, I don't care if Ginni runs out in a rainbow Mohawk if he keeps doing what he's doing.
Yep my way of thinking too! Who really cares about what people choose to do with the pieces of skin on their heads? I say go for it, you only live once!

As for the other subject, modesty prevents me from saying stuff that memory loss prevents me from remembering