Round 1 - Sunday April 4.

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

MaggiesChick_33

Post by MaggiesChick_33 »

Who is the number 10 with the blonde hair for Willi???
Better than Ben Davies
Fitter than Chris Tarrant
Boy u may be hotter than Cam Cloke
And Trav Cloke Don't match u either
Coz your name is sexy Sean Rusling
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

That would be Luke Jarrad.
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
d9 tank

Post by d9 tank »

Dale

Do you think Brayden Shaw could get a game for the 1's in the near future? I havent seen much of him yet and what I did didn't really impress me all that much, however I would prefer to see him get a gig than Dane Swan.

What are your thoughts?
WKB

Post by WKB »

It was atrocious, I actually left into the 3rd quarter becuase the fence was way to low and my anger was way to high for there not to be an incident of me knocking out the 15 or so Werribee players who were regularly not getting picked up.

You are right about Westy and Cranage and I thought Justin Crow (he has to be elevated with Davidson out) was reasonably good but not much else to crow (crow, geddit, ahh never mind you lot will laugh later I'm sure) about.
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

D9, not in the foreseeable future, but anything is possible.

Brayden will need to show some consistency by securing a spot in the Williamstown seniors, and will need to do more than be a receiver, but he makes the most of when the ball does come his way.

WKB, I'm leaning towards Maxwell to be the next rookie to be elevated, due to the fact he shows more 'mongrel' when on the field.
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
WKB

Post by WKB »

I'm a huge fan of maxwell and would be more than happy to see him get elevated, ask my mum and sister who went to everygame with me last year how much I love Maxwell at one stage I enquired about adopting him. It's funny but I think crow is a great player and my wish is more that we don't lose him to some other club were who could star. But I guess it's the same as maxwell
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

WKB, we'll have Crow for another year after this one, unless he gets drafted by another club, as a rookie contract is for a maximum two years. As he was delisted at the end of last season, then signed again as a rookie, so the club must see something in him.
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
President Ted Parker

Post by President Ted Parker »

I must have been watching another game but I thought Crow was average. Comprehensively beaten by Daniel Bandy in the second quarter and one of the reasons why Werribee spanked us in that quarter.

The only player who could hold his head up high was young Luke Jarred. The rest were crap.
I should have never been sacked as the president of the Collingwood Football Club.