The Carringbush Rumour File (JUST the rumour pls)

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Mr Miyagi
Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 131 times

Rumour that Richmond wants Moore, Eddie not happy

Post by Mr Miyagi »

Or rather, Tom Browne wants Richmond to want Moore.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/eddie ... 18370dff6c
Rd10.1998_11.1#36
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Rd10.1998_11.1#36 »

“The last time they started poaching from Collingwood, we put them in the bin for 30 years”
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 120 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

Poaching Craig Stewart and John Annear is not poaching Moore, of course.
Abdul The Bull

Post by Abdul The Bull »

Poaching Phil Walsh is, though.
There are 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
Seth

Post by Seth »

You know that. If you can stay on the park Darcy then you have my full backing and i'll hope the club moves heaven and earth to keep you but if we see games where you play to half time then go down the race so we can 'manage' your hamstrings then i'll be happy just to make sure we sign De Goey. Moore is a bonus this year of he plays. And on that why is he playing in the state of origin game??? He'd be the last person I would expect the club to allow.
derkd
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 23 times

Post by derkd »

Seth wrote:You know that. If you can stay on the park Darcy then you have my full backing and i'll hope the club moves heaven and earth to keep you but if we see games where you play to half time then go down the race so we can 'manage' your hamstrings then i'll be happy just to make sure we sign De Goey. Moore is a bonus this year of he plays. And on that why is he playing in the state of origin game??? He'd be the last person I would expect the club to allow.
Clearly the club is confident he is over his problems. If he stays fit, he is the clubs number one signing priority by a mile. De Goey distant second.
"To know nothing of events before your birth, is to forever remain a child" - Cicero (Roman Lawyer/Senator) 46 BCE.
Piesnchess
Has liked: 202 times
Been liked: 89 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Tell the Punt rd dickheads to take a hike, give us Dusty then, u assholes, got no time for ur arrogant mob, so piss off.
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
watt price tully

Post by watt price tully »

Well everyone would want Darcy Moore; he is simply fabuluous. You'd have rocks in your head not to want him.

It's quite unfortunate that The Church of the Latte Day Sainters have regained a member for the long weekends and training days. Means Richmond have something in the order of $1.4 million more to spend this year and next. Bastards.
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
BazBoy
Been liked: 37 times

Post by BazBoy »

I'm not arguing--just explaining why i am right
Cam
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by Cam »

When do the high profile star stories become realities? Hardly ever.
Get back on top.
Dave The Man
Been liked: 8 times

Post by Dave The Man »

So just the Usual making up Negative Collingwood Story.

Just like Grundy last season they are all Made Up.

Moore suppose to be chased by teams for Years/

Going No Where
I am Da Man
Dave The Man

Post by Dave The Man »

watt price tully wrote:Well everyone would want Darcy Moore; he is simply fabuluous. You'd have rocks in your head not to want him.

It's quite unfortunate that The Church of the Latte Day Sainters have regained a member for the long weekends and training days. Means Richmond have something in the order of $1.4 million more to spend this year and next. Bastards.
We might have the Same with Beams Most Likely Retiring. He be on Good Coin
I am Da Man
Rd10.1998_11.1#36

Storm in a teacup, go back to your knitting

“...If they could get their hands on him. He’s very happy at Collingwood. I’m sure there’s a high likelihood he’ll re-sign with Collingwood” - Tom Browne

watt price tully wrote:It's quite unfortunate that The Church of the Latte Day Sainters have regained a member for the long weekends and training days. Means Richmond have something in the order of $1.4 million more to spend this year and next. Bastards.
Rance? He’s still contracted to Richmond
Dave The Man

Post by Dave The Man »

Rd10.1998_11.1#36 wrote:Storm in a teacup, go back to your knitting

“...If they could get their hands on him. He’s very happy at Collingwood. I’m sure there’s a high likelihood he’ll re-sign with Collingwood” - Tom Browne

watt price tully wrote:It's quite unfortunate that The Church of the Latte Day Sainters have regained a member for the long weekends and training days. Means Richmond have something in the order of $1.4 million more to spend this year and next. Bastards.
Rance? He’s still contracted to Richmond
Typical Shit Journalism from Tommy Boy
I am Da Man
Rd10.1998_11.1#36

Dave The Man wrote:We might have the Same with Beams Most Likely Retiring. He be on Good Coin
Part of his salary was still being paid by Brisbane