The Carringbush Rumour File (JUST the rumour pls)

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

35forever

Post by 35forever »

"If at first you dont succeed...
... oh who cares, we did it!!!!!"

-me, 2010
"The pies are going to the big dance!"-P.Daicos 2010
Visit My Website!
Piesnchess
Has liked: 202 times
Been liked: 89 times

Post by Piesnchess »

RUMOURS are like arseholes, well, you know the rest. !
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Darkstranger

Post by Darkstranger »

So a friend who has a relation that works with Pies (that what he tells me) said half the players don't get on with the other due to the drugs saga, said there is a rift with Bucks and it's all about payers taking sides...

Anyway that's me out.
There is Collingwood and then the rest.
Bob Sugar

Post by Bob Sugar »

Half the group didn't share with the other half, that's the problem!!
Defender...........

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
35forever

Post by 35forever »

-me, 2010
Visit My Website!
Piesnchess
Has liked: 202 times
Been liked: 89 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
35forever

Post by 35forever »

-me, 2010
Visit My Website!
STOKA35

Post by STOKA35 »

Since the drug scandal broke we've been shit must be more to it
Cam
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by Cam »

Spot on.
Get back on top.
35forever

Post by 35forever »

-me, 2010
Visit My Website!
Bucks2014

Post by Bucks2014 »

It's possible I might have to apologise Dave. I've been sitting next to someone at the G for many years and he seems to get good mail. Anyway I'm only passing on what allegedly happened. In leading teams only one of the players admitted or owned up to the drug taking.

I won't name him for two reasons, 1 in case it's wrong and 2nd because I'm not Robbo.
"Still waiting for your call Caroline ... not a quote in sight. Don't ever presume to speak on Collingwood's behalf,"
john b

Post by john b »

I think we are tactically getting smashed. Players riffs/ drug saga might be there but from what I'm seeing we are getting smashed by other game plans. When we kick a behind the opposition eyes light up, I have never seen a team give away so many coast to coast goals in just four weeks. Anybody can come up with whatever excuse they want but when teams are getting smashed coast to coast it's probably where the coaching, zones, game plans and positioning are vital. It's the one set play besides centre bounce where everyone is guaranteed where the start of play is coming from. So there is two possible reasons this fails 1 poor positioning and planning 2 players aren't listening. To me both fall into the coaches responsibility.
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

john b wrote:I think we are tactically getting smashed. Players riffs/ drug saga might be there but from what I'm seeing we are getting smashed by other game plans. When we kick a behind the opposition eyes light up, I have never seen a team give away so many coast to coast goals in just four weeks. Anybody can come up with whatever excuse they want but when teams are getting smashed coast to coast it's probably where the coaching, zones, game plans and positioning are vital. It's the one set play besides centre bounce where everyone is guaranteed where the start of play is coming from. So there is two possible reasons this fails 1 poor positioning and planning 2 players aren't listening. To me both fall into the coaches responsibility.
I am not sure I agree with your assumptions, john b.
john b

Post by john b »

HAL wrote:
john b wrote:I think we are tactically getting smashed. Players riffs/ drug saga might be there but from what I'm seeing we are getting smashed by other game plans. When we kick a behind the opposition eyes light up, I have never seen a team give away so many coast to coast goals in just four weeks. Anybody can come up with whatever excuse they want but when teams are getting smashed coast to coast it's probably where the coaching, zones, game plans and positioning are vital. It's the one set play besides centre bounce where everyone is guaranteed where the start of play is coming from. So there is two possible reasons this fails 1 poor positioning and planning 2 players aren't listening. To me both fall into the coaches responsibility.
I'm sure you're not a true robot Hal.
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »