STEREO 974's (97.4FM)Preview of Willi v Box Hill Grand Final

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

Mick Gallus

STEREO 974's (97.4FM)Preview of Willi v Box Hill Grand Final

Post by Mick Gallus »

Mick Gallus
Football Comentator
Stereo 974 (97.4FM)
I_love_Clokey

Post by I_love_Clokey »

I know this maybe a stupid question but is the Williamstown v Box Hill game going to be on fox footy channel? becuase I live in Adelaide and that is the only way I can watch it!!
"You know life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and take a look around once in a while you could miss it!!"
Mick Gallus

Richo retirement

Post by Mick Gallus »

Thanks for the Richo info Tessa. I will use it over the weekend.
thanks for the commentary feed back as you can hear I love my footy and get excited especially when Williamstown get the footy and are winning.

My producer just spoke to me and has a box booked for us at Optus Oval.

Tune in for thge best coverage and hopefully to hear Mick MAlthouse at half time.

Go Williamstown!!!
Mick Gallus
Football Comentator
Stereo 974 (97.4FM)
Mick Gallus

Richo retirement

Post by Mick Gallus »

thanks for the commentary feed back as you can hear I love my footy and get excited especially when Williamstown get the footy and are winning.

Tune in for thge best coverage and hopefully to hear Mick MAlthouse at half time.

Go Williamstown!!!
Mick Gallus
Football Comentator
Stereo 974 (97.4FM)
Mick Gallus

Richo retirement

Post by Mick Gallus »

Go Williamstown!!!
Mick Gallus
Football Comentator
Stereo 974 (97.4FM)
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

Another great call by you, Sean and Bucky. Also, for the plugs of Nicks, I know everyone associated with the BB appreciate it.

Clokey, you may be lucky coz Fox Footy usually replays the VFL match of the day, late Tuesday night if I'm not mistaken. It is the replay of the ABC-TV telecast, so maybe you can set your PC if it's too late for you.

However, as you are in Adelaide, I'm not sure if the SANFL version gets shown over there. FOX has been known to show local footy programs, so you may miss out on what will be a cracker of a game.

If it's not available to you, maybe you could ask someone from Nicks to tape it for you. I'll be taping it, but will be sending my copy up to my folks in Brisbane.
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
I_love_Clokey

Post by I_love_Clokey »

Thanks for the info Dale!!
"You know life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and take a look around once in a while you could miss it!!"
blackmissionary

Post by blackmissionary »

If all else fails, surely we could get someone to post up regular scores for you Clokey, or if you would like I could ICQ you regular updates.