Williamstown weekly VFL Radio Coverage on 97.4FM

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

Mick Gallus

Williamstown weekly VFL Radio Coverage on 97.4FM

Post by Mick Gallus »

All VFL Williamstown (Collingwood Reserves) Home games are being broadcast on 97.4FM. A team of 6 people bring you the most professional coverage each Williamstown Home Game. Myself and Sean McManus commentate each week. Heath Buck(Ex CH7 Hammerhead Full Forward) brings you special comments which are the best in the business. Tune in and let me if I am wrong. Jo Wottan interviews the players and coaches and rides the boundary. David Bonnicci gives you stats and Mark Stone produces and is our match day reporter.

June the 14th sees Williamstown V Box Hill Hawks at Williamstown. It's first verses second, LiberatorevGotch, HawksvPies. Get to the match of the year so far and tune in your radio to 97.4FM so we can keep you up to date with all the game day information.

Every Saturday morning myself, Sean McManus, Mark Stone and Heath Buck run a VFL radio show on everything happening in the VFL each week with players, coaches and officials featuring as guests weekly. Tune in from 10-11 Saturday mornings on 97.4FM
Mick Gallus
Football Comentator
Stereo 974 (97.4FM)