The Carringbush Rumour File (JUST the rumour pls)

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

JLC
Been liked: 1 time

Post by JLC »

Thanks Elvira,

Yeah it was fantastic to beat Carlton in a close game for once!!! Although i was sooooooooooooo nervous at the end, but the boys showed great character.

I have a new rumour Joffa........Elvira sounds like a nice person dont you think Image

JLC

EVERYONE IS A COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTER ITS JUST THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE IN DENIAL
Elvira

Post by Elvira »

You were nervous JLC..................................
I was having kittens in the last quarter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol....

MISSION to eliminate carlscum ACCOMPLISHED................Image

Elvira...
JLC

Post by JLC »

Hi Elvira,

Yes it certainly was a nerve racking last quarter. Give us a synopsis of this weeks game Image

JLC

Rhain07

Post by Rhain07 »

Bloody Oath, Glad we beat them Scummy Faggots.

Keep on chanting!!!
magpie jeff

Post by magpie jeff »

Elvira.....

Im devastated last night it was reported to me that JLC has a new cashmere coat...and i have an old cashmere coat...LOL i just dont want you to be in awe of JLC'S new cashmere coat it prolly doesnt fit and anyway it wouldn't be real cashmere cause he is only an accountant...LOL where would he get the money from ?
On the other hand my cashmere coat is well worn but worn well!!

Have a nice day elvira and im not talking to JLC until i get all the facts about his new cashmere coat so i will relay my messages to JLC onto you ...thanks 'hun'
joffa

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'
http://www.mp3.com/joffa
magpie jeff

Post by magpie jeff »

LOL....im back i havnt recieved notification yet 'my peach'on the msn thingo my email is joffamagpie@hotmail.com

FROM THE REAL CASHMERE MAN
JOFFA......LOL NOT THE PRETEND ONE.

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'
Elvira

Post by Elvira »

Ohhh Joffa you guys are soooo funny lol...
Dont worry too much about JLC's coat, His is prolly Australian made and NOT, MADE IN ITALY like yours......lol.....

So dont loose too much sleep over it poppet....

ELVIRA....

[This message has been edited by Elvira (edited 10 May 2001).]
Mr Pieman

Post by Mr Pieman »

I only hope its black n white cashmere
Elvira

Post by Elvira »

Hi Mr. Pieman.........Yeah, wouldnt that be grouse, a Black And White Cashmere Coat!!!!

Elvira..
Mr Pieman

Post by Mr Pieman »

Hi Elvira - anything black n white is suave.......especially cashmere. I'm new to this site. I was in the chat room last night for a while. I'm a Pies supporter from Canberra. My uncle Brian played for the Pies in the 50's. He was playing in '58 but didn't play in the GF. He is in the '58 team photo - Brian Turner.....og yeah..and i'm Tim.

I hope to catch everyone around sometime and will be coming down in June for a long weekend of footy....climaxing with the Pies v Demons game on the Monday.

Carn the PIES
Swanny21

Post by Swanny21 »

Welcome. Does this mean you're related to Jamie Turner?
Mr Pieman

Post by Mr Pieman »

No Swanny. Jamie Turner was Ken Turner's son. Brian and Ken aren't related.
Swanny21

Post by Swanny21 »

Welcome. Does this mean you're related to Jamie Turner?
JLC

Post by JLC »

Helloooooooo

My cashmere coat is the real deal........made in Italy.......genuine cashmere

Only problem is everyone thinks im part of the mafia when i wear it in the city........I also think its a lot warmer than Joffas cashmere coat as well.......lol lol lol

Relay that onto Joffa Elvira Image

JLC (Ahead of his time)

magpie jeff

Post by magpie jeff »

Elvira.....

Would you please pass on to JLC that after extensive and at times exhaustive research....LOL...it is now confirmed my cashmere coat...the real thing .....made in italy was actually worn by a godfather in the mafia in the godfather heartland of italy....LOL....and it is very warm and snug it also has a label that says MADE IN ITALY.

(NEVER COLD)......LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF MY TIME......