Practice Match - Will vs NthBallarat

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

Hanskies

Practice Match - Will vs NthBallarat

Post by Hanskies »

With the practice match do you think that any of the seniors for example Cam Cloke will line up??? Coz I'm still deciding whether or not to go

-Han

**Never under-estimate the power of a Cloke**
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

Clokey, both the Williamstown reserves and seniors will be playing, and unless injured, quite a few of the CFC boys should be getting a run.

Cam played in the reserves last week against Geelong, and played well when on the ground, but not sure if he did enough to get a run with the seniors.

With that, the reserves game starts at 9.15 am, with the seniors kicking off at 11.30 am. You may have to check in case of any changes, but these times were correct as of yesterday (12.03).

I can't make it, so if you do happen to get there, maybe you could submit your thoughts on how the boys went.
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Thanks Dale- Im sooo going now!!!!!!
I'll do my best on the reports for it- but let me warn you that it will be, Cloke...... Cloke......Cloke..........Cloke etc etc etc (just kidding)
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

How you do it is entirely up to you, but being a practice match, maybe just a general summary on how each of the CFC guys went. Most of them will be wearing the numbers as allocated by CFC, but there are some who play in different numbers. Brodie could be one of these, and Richo could be another.

An idea would be to sit near the platers bench and ask any of the officials who is playing in what number. That's what I've had to do at the games I've been to.

I look forward to your opinions.
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

I'll do my best!!!

Should be a fun day, I just hope I'm not sick tomorra, coz I'm sick not - I hope it goes away hahaha
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Well it was another typical Ballarat day. I come home from melbourne where the whether has been great, and yes- it was like 10 degrees lower than any other place on the planet.

I didnt take any notes, coz my hands were frozen tight!!!
bit anyways

Cam Cloke played in the williamstown reserves- not a bad effort, covered much of the ground well and took a few good strong marks. He also had subway for lunch, David asked him if he wanted a pie, and he was like "nah, subway"- and pointed down the road towards subway- soo cute :P

Ben Kinnear played for williamstown seniors- played well, took a few good marks, lead well. overall a good effort.

Mark McGough- ditto

Brodie Holland- played well, showed a bit of leadership within the group, looked pretty good aswell.

Sorry It was too cold and I was still sick!!!
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

Well done Clokey. By the sounds of it, the weather was a b*stard, so I'm glad I couldn't make it.

Sounds like young Clokey had another good game so here's hoping he'll get a run in the seniors before much longer.

Did Shackleton and Nixon play?
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
gogulls

Post by gogulls »

Seems the Pies are looking to upgrade a rookie. Who will it be?

Noel Judkins was seen at the game and chatting to Gotchy after the game.

Based on performances yesterday Nick Maxwell would be my choice. Played well in the backline all day. Tom Hooker was also good in both forward line and backline. Steve Eichner played a steady game down back, but for my liking hasn't shown enough to be upgraded.

Luke Mullins played in the reserves and was steady.
i_luv_tarkyn!

Post by i_luv_tarkyn! »

what a good choice cameron made... SUBWAY rocks! :P
he is more than just good-looking...

luv jess
LIVESTRONG